Reviews for Life as a King
Bulbreon chapter 8 . 2/15
That story was great. The virginity gag was the best along with Chatot's jokes. That was fucking awesome
Bulbreon chapter 3 . 2/15
I don't understand why you don't have Ash use some of his actual pokemon and make things interesting
Sexydragonair shut up show some respect these people put hard work into these good work shinygengar
alexander.spink chapter 7 . 1/28
YEAH BUGS!
Endlessgamer chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
yet again too lazy to log in, but yeah i found hpw this chapter was a bit rushed, i want to post a comment on my real account so that comment will be on chapter 7.
UltimateAdvancer chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
Now I'm really into it! This story's great!

Thanks for being the best Advanceshipping story writer I know Shiny Gengar!
-UltimateAdvancer/Pizzaninja5000

P.S. Your stories are Great!There is really nothing else that I have to say...except...I like oranges too...
UltimateAdvancer chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
This is a pretty good story, I was pretty skeptical on continuing it after a few chapters, but I decided that I should keep going because I knew that you wouldn't let me down!

Thanks for being the best Advanceshipping story writer I know Shiny Gengar!
-UltimateAdvancer/Pizzaninja5000

P.S. I am a guy just so you know not a girl crushing on you, I just really look up to you because of your awesomeness!
Inspector Spinda chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
next chapter... meet the robinsons!
Inspector Spinda chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
actually gary's sister is known as may only in the electric tale of pikachu manga. in everything else, including the main manga series she is daisy. either way i think daisy is better cause you already have a character named may and two mays make it confusing
Inspector Spinda chapter 2 . 7/31/2014
what happened to Giovanni's Persian though :(
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
I really enjoyed this fanfic
Advanceforeverandafter chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
I just read this story for the fourth time...I guess that clearly says how much I love it. And I guess I'll always be hoping for a sequel.
Typhlosion8 chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
I loved this!
SnivyChu9 chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
I LOVE THE STORY!

Can you please make a sequel?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
I knew it ashs depression was because he didn't feel challenged!