Reviews for Life as a King
Amalgam chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
The Albuquerque reference is from Space Jam
Mewtwo MLG chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
I'm pretty sure I know who HIM is.
LittleMissMidnight chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Lol, I laughed hard when you put in "Dawn can read you like a book" and I love Drew and Ash's conversation, I thought they would tick each other off when they were talking about why Drew dumped May for Dawn.

And yay for Belleshipping! It's nice to see a different Dawn ship from time to time! I remember i use to love Belle, still do but not as much as Ikari. Anyway keep it up Gengar!

Midnight out!
Starlighz chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Great story, update fast!
Blackhawksniper chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Damn I know that Albuquerque reference! It's not HSM, hated that movie anyway...oh man that's right! It was Bugs Bunny from a Looney Tunes special. Daffy's Monster hunting brigade or something. But I think it was the abominable snowman part.
PurpleRock chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
go see who? Cliffhangers! how i loath them! lol
LUCARIO HMV ADVANCED chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Ha I know tha alberquerque reference it's from family guy right?
JJWalker chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Loony Tunes...nothing gets past these eyes.

Also the McDonalds part and the "Dawn can read you like a book" part was funny as hell.
darkromdemon chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
yes I was right! A traveler can't live the easy way they like a hard exciting way of life to face every challenge and get trough it whatever the time it takes
ChangarangBass chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Man... Bugz bunny is soo good good chapter I wonder who "him" is
Tyber Zahn chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Wow, it's been too long since I've heard (or in this case read) that line about Albuquerque. I miss that cartoon. And Dawn is a genius, and flightier than Misty's sisters, impressive.
VoltEagle chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
Chatot kind of reminds of Marvin from H2G2, except chatot isn't depressed, but both are funny to read when they come up in the story.

So far I like Giovanni the best out of everyone.

Out all the characters, I would've figured Ash wouldn't be the one that was depressed.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
it just keeps getting betyer and better! :D at first, i didn't really like it but, here we are on chapter 6 and it's awesome! :D i can't wait to see what happens next!

sincerely, eggdude
LittleMissMidnight chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
Another lovely chapter. I didn't expect Blaze to be Drew's son, so does that mean Admirationshipping is canon here? xD

Loving it, keep it up Gengar.
Basic Trainer chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Great Chapter. can't wait for the next one.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »