Reviews for Life as a King
Tyber Zahn chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
I have yet to delete a chapter, but I've come close. Nice chapter, no problems I can see. Could you send me a link to that forum?
Ebee Kit chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
Challenge Accepted.
stevexclax chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
good story
JPS97 chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Yay! My favorite author updated! I'm off to read the next chapter and pleas update more often.
JJWalker chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
I loved this chapter. Great work dude.
ChangarangBass chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Great chapter it was hilarious
Tbroome535 chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
YES! I couldn't not laugh at the dinner scene, it's just too great xD
JPS97 chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Please continue! It's much needed! You are also one of the few people I know who can make me laugh in a story as well as make it interesting enough to read. great work!
BlazingLegend chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Hey this dosent seem like the end. Write another chapter! :) I like this fic. But the situation with Giovanni and Ash well I'm just a bit uncomfortable withs him being Ash's father I know you can't change that now but it still kinda creeps me out.

Blaze
manda317 chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Really great story. At first I didn't think I would like reading a story about them where they are married, but I'm glad I gave it a chance. Please update soon!
darkromdemon chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
well, well another good job please continue this is pretty awesome
ElitePeach64 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Honestly, when I read the summary, I was a little unsure...

But man, am I glad I started reading it anyway! It has a wonderful family appeal, and the whole "Giovanni stole Delia's Pokémon" deal was hilarious. In fact, every chapter has made me grin, especially Chatot's remarks. Hope you update soon!
LittleMissMidnight chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Question Gengar, is this fic suppose to be funny because in each chapter you always find a way to make me laugh and smile. It just has this family appeal that i can't help but smile at. It's really cute. I must admit that Ketchum family thing isn't new but somehow you have placed a number of twists and mysteries that makes this story more unique than the others. that is wonderful to see.

Maybe work on describing the battles to make them more exciting and thrilling and when you said that everyone was outside the gym maybe talk about the weather and give us an insight what we are suppose to see. Anyway loving where this is heading. Keep it up!

(omg a long review for once. XD)
Pokemaster chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
[CENTER] ;094; ;094; ;094; [/CENTER]

What is that about?

And what happened to civil war? Was I just imagining it or is it real and gone now I liked civil war :(
Tbroome535 chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Hey! I just wanted to say that was a really good chapter and great battle but why doesn't Ash UAE any other of his old pokemon?
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »