Reviews for Windspeed
Shadows-Fallen-Angel chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
I really rather like this piece, the beginning interplay of her and lyre and the foresight of the race was well written. I am quite sad that there isn't more of this and I will avidly wait for more to be written.

so far I do not have anything to criticize, but then again it is not quite long enough to form such an opinion.

I may very well re-read the pawn set to more firmly root the setting, otherwise even for someone with limited understanding of valdemar it is quite well done as well as engaging. please even after all this time write more if you can, this is a sadly series with out much fanfiction.

complements to you.
Duxbelli chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
I like it! Please continue! I have to say, this is a really good story 'cause it doesn't jump around like so many others do.
MCH chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Poor Julia what a horrid accident. Nicely written and you got the healer just right like what happened to Leslie fainting as she'd stretched her healing gift to heal Julia.

Hope you update soon as I'm interested in what happens next and what happens when she is chosen to be a Herald plus she a good singer.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Interesting start. Like Lyra she a lovely horse hope she has a future with Jule despite when she been chosen. Nicely written and how your taking time to set up the story and the characters.

Please update soon.
Silver Dragon c chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
i really hope you come back to this story at some point its vary good.