Reviews for Domestic Chores
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
John has an Expression Index of Sherlock's expressions? With capital letters and all? That is pretty neat, I must admit.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
haha, this is so cute and fluffy!
memories.of.rain chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is brilliant
ThoroughlySherlocked chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Hahahah!
TheAdventuresJustBeginning chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Aw that was cute! I have developed diabetes, and twelve cavities. Thank-you.
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was adorable and hilarious and thank you so much for keeping it platonic. "Johnlock" makes such a fun couple, but I think that there are too few friendship fanfics too far between in this fandom.

Anyway, brilliant story. I chuckled. Nice work! :)

Cheers,

*8)
Sophia Cooper chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Aww. Some of the dialogue was a bit unnatural, but other than that, this was quite a cute fic.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
That really was quite lovely and despite being about something more mundane than murder and mayhem both Sherlock and John were completely in character, even when indulging in a water/tea towel fight *g*

I particularly liked the numbering of their expressions because it is absolutely true and something which clearly comes across onscreen.

I enjoyed this very much.
Prothoe chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Perfect, fluffiest fluff;) Hilarious and adorable!

The expression index is a priceless idea! Yeah, I can really imagine the ones you described;)

"It is rather disorganized." Lol!

Then the scene with Mrs. Hudson - loved it! Sherlock and John ARE her children, her "boys".

One of the other reviewers already mentioned it: I was glad, too, that you did not turn it into slash. For me, the show is about a deep and special friendship. You portraited that perfectly.

Again: an entertaining, cute and brilliant fic!

More of this kind,please;)
Top Hats and Other Items chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
They are SUCH kids :))
PeersHitInMoscow chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This is so adorable and I love love love how you have their relationship kept as a brotherly friendship because I love when they're portrayed like that, it just suits their characters better! I can only imagine a nice hole burned through the bathroom floor, lol. I hope to read more Sherlock fics from you! :P
It's-Teatime-Somewhere chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Hahaha lovely! That was just fluffy and adorable! All of sherlock's moping and childish antics were incredibly in character. I also loved the numbered looks. You should make a list of all of them-johns blog post, because we all know they have their own looks (and I knew exactly which one you were talking about with #19) with which they communicate, an it was nice to see those in a fic! The ending, too, was very silly and I loved it. Overall a beautiful story!