Reviews for Heart of the Matter
Rheavak chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
I just finished all of the newly posted stories and liked them all. I like it when Tony messes up because in your well defined descriptions, he acts like a little boy. I am so glad you have decided to start writing again. I have enjoyed all of your previous stories and I am looking forward to reading more of them.
nicolespics chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
I love the otk ones! Different somehow. You can tell how fatherly they are. And you can tell that the "kids" take them differently.
Emily chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I'm so happy you have written more stories. I love Gibbs and Tony's relationship in your series. Thanks for continuing The lesson series : )
chelsea1234 chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Awww. Sweet ending! Thanks :)
chelsea1234 chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
I think his Dad would be standing there all proud with a silly grin lol. Great Chapter! Thanks :)
chelsea1234 chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Juggling balls never end well...great chapter! Thanks :)
chelsea1234 chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Uh Oh...trouble ahead for Tony I think . Thanks :)
chelsea1234 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Great Chapter! I think I could actually imagine Jack having a paddle like that behind the counter. Thanks :)
EmilyAnnGibbs-McGarrett chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Good story. I like the addition of Jackson Gibbs. Would love to see this continued.
Cascade Waters chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Oooooooooooooooooooooh, lovely! I hope that you decide to explore more of this little trio. Tony deserves a granddaddy, and Gibbs deserves to be reminded what it means to be loved and to respect his dad.
keyuqing chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
I've been reading your stories recently and I like them. You do a good job portraying what the characters might be feeling. This story is no exception! : )

Have you ever thought of doing one with Ziva in it?
IMSLES chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Thank you so much for this story based on my fave epi! I so love Jackson and the bit with the sweater (priceless). Always nice to have the family connection stay strong in the end.

IMSLES chapter 4 . 5/16/2012
Can't say I didn't see it coming. Tony trying to talk his way out of it, always fun to read. No doubt his curiosity has been met with answers, painful as they may be.

IMSLES chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
That 'boy' really just doesn't know when to quit. Well maybe he does and just likes to push it a little. Think he pushed a bit too hard, though.

Janey-Lyn chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
Loved how you explained why Jack gave Tony the sweater, and the last line where Tony gets such warmth from it, beautiful. Great story, thank you. Janey.