Reviews for The Youngest Avenger
erik chapter 8 . 4/13
A great fun read, thanks.
a challenge : ino is thrown into the avengers universe during the 4th shinobi war via kamui. she ends up working as an interrogator for shield and a future member of the avengers initiative. no oc's / no other naruto characters
can u please update it's a good story
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 8 . 3/4
Brilliant story! I can't wait to read then next chapter! :D
EddyxMarvoloxRiddle chapter 8 . 2/26
Oh come on, you couldn't have given him a better name? That's just terrible, what if someone messes up and says "The Bacon" or something. Still, hope to read more soon, also, when Naruto controls his powers completely, would he still be doing street crime, or would he be upgraded to "big guns" I mean, it's Power Cosmic, should that really be used for small time crime fighting?
A W chapter 4 . 2/9
I read so much fan fiction that it sometimes surprises me when I run into a canon Naruto, and I am reminded all over again just HOW much I hate that guy.
Karasu87 chapter 8 . 1/2
I have to say, this is a pretty interesting story. I admit, the beginning felt kinda slow, but other than that, I thought it was pretty interesting. And props on inspiring me to finally watch The Amazing Spider-Man. As a comic book geek, I'm surprised I haven't seen it yet. And I kinda would've went with a different route with some scenarios, but other than that, nice job.
Kalomin chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
I came into this story a little skeptical, but i enjoyed this far more than i thought i would. Please update this story as soon as you are able. I'd love to read more. BTW i was skeptical because i don't usually like crossing over anime/manga with "live action"
TrenchcoatMan chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
so then, planning on updating any time soon?

This ones pretty good, dunno if i like it more than the DC one. It still needs to progress some. I definitely like marvel more in general.

Will we be seeing Kurama anymore, or is he out of the picture until Naruto goes home. Also, is Naruto just gonna be all lazers and stuff now or is he gonna start using actual jutsu's again. I realize he's all cosmic power and stuff, but really his power hasnt changed, its just been renamed and buffed a little. Putting him closer to Sage mode power.

After reading up on what the tesseract actually is, i like what you did with it, making it the source of Chakra for the shinobi Universe. Honestly, its pretty close to the truth anyway, though I think the tesseract is actually the wrong stone for the job. Honestly, The Sage of Six Path's more likely had all of the infinity gems at one time. Cause theres just sooo many different jutsu's and only a few fall in line with the Tesseract's themes.

Well, just one more of your fics for me to read now, see you later, when ever you update one of them

-TCM
OnLyMinO chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
*grins*
I like, where this awesome story going. XD
OnLyMinO chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
I hope their relationship gets better. [naruto and kurama i mean]
donovan123456789 chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
that was cool and I like the time line definition you gave it cant wait for the next chapter
Lielz van Doo chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
I must admit this story is great. the background story to connect naruto and marvel universe is accaptable, not some instant jutsu with no cover. I hope you update soon...
nikkali44 chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Ha ha poor Naruto doesn't like his name, hope you update soon
lazyguy90 chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
Nice work on this.

Well done on integrating all the marvel universe stuff together.

Very entertaining stuff.