Reviews for Liar's Lips
Miravisu chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I really liked the setting, but if only the ending had been longer somehow!
Mrs.Toffel chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
It's great - dramatic, real and unbearable, the last scene bringing me to the brim of either laughter or tears (or, more likely, both simultaneously) Gosh, I love it! Thank you so very much :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I absolutely loved that first chapter!
There is this brother twist, the drama and everything... Please write more, I'm literally begging you!
Riddelly chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Gorgeously done! :D
Chesh-cat-rus chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
That was a really beautiful piece of writing))) I feel so bad for shipping Thor/Loki 'cause they're still brothers, but this is so seductive.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
awsome i like how you wrote them i can see this happening just great
belovedkakasi chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Excellent work!

I love this fiction so much, beautiful words and so touching description about the misery feeling of Thor. Must repeat again, I love it!

I wonder if I could have the honor to translate your Liar's lips into Chinese and share with my friends in the BBS ,please? They all love the Avengers a lot. And welcome to come play here. Of course you have all rights reserved.

Thank you so much!
charisel chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
O.O

You are so amazing! This is really good, and you need some frickin reviews! So... A Review :D I usually don't like unhappy endings or even one sided things, but this fit so realistically with how the movies went that I really really like it! You really did a great job!