Reviews for Stolen Moments
ucialum85 chapter 12 . 10/5/2016
This is so good. Any chance you'll finish it?
Cheryl chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
Love this story! I have reread it many times. I would love to read the rest of the story, and was hoping you would consider finishing it!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/30/2016
Please, I'm begging you, finish this story. I love this Deeks.
db1205 chapter 12 . 5/30/2016
I'm just going to add my voice to the others and ask that you please finish this...it is just so good!
But I really need a happy ending :-)
DensiNCIS chapter 12 . 5/28/2016
You are an exceptional writer! Wow. I loved this story and all it's layers. But I was kinda hoping to see Kensi and Deeks work this out... Please please continue and finish this. Loved it!
Divergent338 chapter 12 . 5/5/2016
I hate you, you are the worst, you complete and utter monster. How dare you give me these feelings again? I just wanna hug Marty because angst and gorgeous blue eyes and then slap you BECAUSE I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER DAMMIT. This fic explains so well why you're my favorite ever because it's fantastic in every way. I mean, seriously, characterization on point, beautiful thought processes, this amazing mixture of fluffy, sexy, and angsty that only you can accomplish. BASICALLY IT'S JUST PERFECT OKAY?
I DEMAND MORE LIKE KAYKAY DEMANDS ICE CREAM AND SWORD.
Daniellee217 chapter 12 . 2/24/2016
I've read this story all over Again. Will it be finished sometime? :)
dkshp chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
This story is the one that hooked me on fanfiction. It far surpassed every expectation I had. Keep writing please!
delicatelyglitterywriter chapter 12 . 10/8/2015
I LOVE THIS. I MUST HAVE MORE. Please.
Please write some more.
RhondaLara chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
Really enjoying your writing!
Siggyo chapter 12 . 8/22/2015
I love this story and I sincerely hope you'll be able to finish it eventually.
jojo4478 chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
Please please please... I want to know what happened next... I love this story, I read it twice and I love it more and more each time! I know it's been a year you didn't uploaded this fiction but I beg you to continue!
Tarra chapter 12 . 6/13/2015
Is there going to be a next one
DarkNightsDeepThoughts chapter 12 . 5/24/2015
Such a captivating and riveting story! I love it sooooo much! You are such an amazing author, you really just GET it, you know? Keep up the great work!
JudiH69 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Dear Fragmented Sandwiches...rowing same boat here! I just discovered this fic and NEED it finished. I sat up reading chapters 1 through 9 last night and had to wait until tonight to finish the rest...please save me from my misery at not knowing what happens next, Jessica237.