Reviews for Resolution
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/26
I didn't realize the meaning of the sapphire until I read the author's note. What a deep significance had to the story. Now you have me imagining/hoping, someone in the story will relay this to Tenten!

It's nice this story contains action and romance, just a teammates of this caliber would likely have with one another. I really came away with the fact that Neji would go through a war and back for her.
enigmatic.typewriter chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Beautiful as always. I think you and JanuaryFriend are the best NejiTen writers out there. Please write more (maybe some humor or something with Tenten saving Neji this time)
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Aww this was great! They really do have such devotion:)
Dcfan100 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
It's been awhile since I've reviewed anything you wrote and boy have I been missing out! The description and detail down to the last word are stunning, the story is heartfelt, really cool and totally addicting and the last line is the perfect conclusion! I love it!

Awesome job! Keep writing!
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That was really good, thank you
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
The strong silent Neji. Never fails to pull at my heartstrings. Thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
Kazahana Yukina chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
W.O.W.

you really have made a great story out of that prompt.

the writing was great - with the shifting to the present, and then having flashbacks - no OOC (actually, they are totally in character), and have I ever told you how flawless your grammar is? ) if i haven't, well I certainly did now.

to be honest with you, when I told you about the prompt, I originally thought you were going to write something about the sapphire itself: rings, necklaces, earrings...etc etc.

but to use the gem's symbolism wasn't something that i would expect.

once again, Midnight Insomniac has made a great story beyond expectations.

please do keep using that gift of writing! :)
Sliced Laptops chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
That was great! Even after all those hard times, it's still a happy ending :)
bright-rebellious chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
It was very beautifully written, and I like it a lot, specially the fact that you put thought in that to the point of including hidden meanings in between the lines.

You're great, really.

Good luck,

BR.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
oh god, Tenten.. D:

Im so glad Neji found her and is taking care of her now. And of course, that Lee is alright!

"It has been so long since we've been on a mission together!" "Lee, we went on a mission together last month," Tenten reminds him, gently prying his arms from around her. "My point exactly, Tenten."

Oh yes, thats just how I imagine him to be. :) He would really think that this is such a long time because hes not with them.

"He gives her a disapproving look, but does not make move to force her back inside the tent."

because he probably knows it wouldnt work and that she knows what shes able to do and what she cant do.

oh god.. and Im so glad to read thatneji was able to fight them all and won. And he even asks how Tenten is doing, when he himself is so tired..

"When they are left alone, he speaks quietly, "I did not mean to leave you alone." She blinks in surprise. He was trying to apologize to her. "I never once doubted that you were coming back for me."

Thats so perfect. :) Because youre always writing them perfectly.. How Neji cant really apologize but does it in his own way and Tenten knows what he means anway. And said the right thing to him. :)
HeavenlySwirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Well done. I enjoyed how you wrote everything in present tense.:)
Sandyx5 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
That was really sweet! Loved it.

NejiTen Forerver