Reviews for The Last Word
scottishrizzles chapter 5 . 6/25
DS9 got good after the third season. I didn't like Enterprise at all except for Trip & Phlox. Hate T'Pol & Jolene Blalock with a passion. Anyway I can see the writers of R&I have done to Jane and Maura what the writers of TNG have done with Picard & Crusher what with all the touches and eye sex and so on.
scottishrizzles chapter 4 . 6/25
I think Maura/Sasha would make a much sexier 7of9 than Jeri Ryan. Thank you for putting that image and thought into my head :p
scottishrizzles chapter 3 . 6/25
How can anyone not like Star Trek? It's the best thing in the known universe next of course to the mega beautiful Sasha Alexander :p
scottishrizzles chapter 2 . 6/25
How long will it be before either Jane or Maura realise that Jane used the word "wife"
malexfaith chapter 7 . 3/12
haha. I love it. So full much. A story about having the last word turned star trek turned romantic turned star trek turned last word. I love how much you fit into this. Great length over time. Thanks heaps for sharing
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
The image of Sasha Alexander in the 7 of 9 costume is making my blood pressure rise incredibly!
tika12001 chapter 7 . 11/23/2013
Ah! Just adorable! Sleepy Maura had me laughing out loud and I just loved the interactions! Awesome 3
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
I think some one is funneling there anger a bit
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Haha I love that line "you're cute when you're brainless"
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Your text/email conversations between Jane and Maura are ALWAYS Rizzles GOLD :D
Guest chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Live long and prosper :-)
Terri chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
WOW I loved this one to (good job) :-0 .
Jawsia chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Great job - I love how you incorporated ST and used structures of the series to explain what happens between Maura and Jane as well as what is true in real life!
Very entertaining and thought provoking.
connyx chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
U love st voyager? Trekkie.. I liked you before but now I love u.
Haha. Sorry, couldn't resist.
I think u did very well at the bedscene. Dont worry.
Ts chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Poor Maura, Janes an ass...