Reviews for Home Is Where the Heart Is
OneHotheadedProcrastinator chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
i loved it good job :3
OMIFGILTFF chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
... OHMIFUCKINGGODILOVEITILOVEHO WMAKAASKEDWHATIFPEOPLECOMEIN HESLIKEDONTWORRYABOUTITTHENT HEYBARGEINWHATNICEFANFUCKING TASTICFRIENDSTHEYHAVE I STILL LOVE IT
Kitten-Chan chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Black*Star and Blair have the WORST TIMING EVER!
Kagomefan00 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Hehehe dididn't notice there was already a sequel sorry. Hehehe this one was rather funny. You should make it where spirit finds out and gives him the talk! "OHH YEAHH, MAKA, GET SOME!"Second nest quote ever!
koneko81992 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
sexy and cahuuuteeee! ;) me likeyyy
70Seiji07 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
lol, Soul's a guy so I honestly think his telling Liz what happened would go a little like this:

I woke up in Maka's bed. Maka was cooking in the kitchen. I got up and hugged her from behind. I said good morning, and that I love her, then we ate breakfast and had small talk. And then we made out and did stuff that need not be mentioned.

Oh and that wasn't a lemon, that was just a lime. It was still good, nonetheless :)
thewicked1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
The lemon scene was ok, could use a few more edits so it could flow better but still good nonetheless. So glad you decided to continue the story, I felt the other ended way too soon. Update soon!
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
im really glad you added this. it was so sweet and funny how everyone walked in on them about to get it on.
Dawne-Sharlotte chapter 1 . 5/14/2012