Reviews for Mjolnir Leviathan
thedogzoo chapter 7 . 6/29
I'm laughing so hard omfg- XD
weasleychick32 chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
This is GOLD. No you were right. This chapter is hilarious.
Jezzabelle33 chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
I have died. You have killed me with that last chapter, but I have died a glorious death of laughter and thus it is okay! Please infinite this story! It's awesome!
DaddysCowgirl94 chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
This is actually good. It's got a nice level of humor, and while you are a little OOC for some characters, it's funny enough to work. Can't wait for the next installment!
klu chapter 7 . 4/23/2014
Perfect! Funny and lighthearted. I loved that Sam was a 'fanboy' of Banner's... And that Dean and Cap had issues morality.
It's not surprising that in the end, Dean and Tony had the same solution to their respective problems. :)
BurnLikeAFlame chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
cutelildragon chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Haha Loki talking care of the pr. Poor him. I hope you update soon. :)
Flameswolf chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Wow. This is really funny- bio think being a hunter would be harder. You know, the things they have to kill can't actually really dieā€¦ and then demons and angels. So I'm going to have to agree with Dean on that one.
Anyway, awesome story! Keep updating!
theNewDesire chapter 7 . 12/20/2013
Oh my god, that last line is brilliant!
Man you really are a genius chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
Really2 are a genius
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
omg ! this is sooo great. i really enjy it, can it continue? please please please
Toki Asamia chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Nice story! Seriously, I had a lot of fun reading it. Well, since I only reviewed chapter 1 this last review will be a little bit longer. :) I hope you don't mind.
Stuff I really liked: I love Pepper and how she can shut up a whole room of people. I loved how Dean and Steve beat the shit out of each other and were having a little bit too much fun doing it.
I gotta say, chapter 5 was kinda my favorite because it introduced Loki again. I just loved that. And what I loved even more was the fact that he still does care for his family. I died laughing when Clint said "[...] you've got my bow, if you need it." Legolas!
Thanks for getting Cas back to his old self. I really liked him dealing with Loki. Just because. It was awesome.
And I really loved the thoughts of all of them at the end of chappy 6. It was so much fun looking though them and deciding who thought what. :)
I so would have loved to see Dean and Tony kiss... Damn it! *giggle* I like the ending! Loki and Public Relations expert. Yep, totally fits the Liesmith.
Anyhow! I really liked this little story and I wouldn't have minded more insights in the life in the tower. Still, funny story! Thanks for writing and posting!
Toki Asamia chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
How the hell did I end up with this story? Anyhow! I'm glad I did stumble upon it since the first chapter totally caught me and I intend on reading further. I love the surprise of Team Free Will. It's sad that Cas disappeared right away though. I hope they can fix that somehow.
corinmeic chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
Thank you for putting this into the world! This had me dying of laughter! The shenanigans being pulled through out this! It's just so amazing! Thank you!
HidingFromTheSpotlight chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
Absolutely golden! I can't wait for more!