Reviews for Crossing the Rift:Episode One:Equivalent Exchange
tipsyTherapist chapter 10 . 8/17
This is honestly one of the best homestuck crossovers I've ever read. I'm not a huge fan of AU crossover fanfics (which seems like most of the time). And even when it's not, the characters act dumb, 2D, and OOC. And writers often gloss over the best parts- initial interactions. Your story did none of these things, in fact I feel you added even more depth to certain characters. It's been a while since we've seen Jade as a spunky badass. Overall, great fic, it was a really enjoyable read. A, my friend.
omigod. OMIGOD. This is honestly the best homestuck crossover fic I've ever read. No, one of the best crossover fics in general that I've read. I'm not a fan of when people insert characters into a universe by having them originate in that universe. Like,
" john egbert is a solider in the survey corps blah blah..". Because, that character isn't the same person anymore. I love that fights and confrontations you had in this fic, and it seemed realistic. No one really felt OOC. it was great. In fact, I really liked jade in this fanfic. Her spunk and badassness isn't something we're seeing in the comic much nowadays, so thanks for that. And I just realized I've been ranting. Sorry, but great job. Really, Hussie himself would be proud.
Senna Bluefire chapter 10 . 4/30
Did Davesprite stay in the FMA universe?
httpkirby chapter 5 . 4/7
Oh my god, I don't know how the hell you write so god damn bloody AWESOME!
ArtsyAngel413 chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
In have a ridiculosly awesome idea. What if this was made into a "lost episodes kind of arch" in the anime. A) that would be the most badass thing ever B) this is fucking amazing and it would make a pretty hella badass anime, imagine it. Its pretty fucking awesome.
ArtsyAngel413 chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
This is an amazing story, it has evrything a thrill seeker, a Homestuck fan and a Fma fan could ask for, the story kept me at the edge of my seat and i read it in like 2 hours. Never before have i read such a good fanfic crossover. Omfgog this is great. My favorite part is when they meet Truth. This made me laugh, cry, scream with exitment and frustration. ( im not even joking when i say this
*THIS IS A FABULOUSE PEICE OF WORK, YOU ARE AMAZING*
SharpPointyThings chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Actually, both Vriska and Tavros have prosthetics made by Equius, Vriska; an arm and Tavros; legs.
TruthsMessage chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Hey I would just like to tell you that when Hughes visits Jade in this chapter at the end it randomly changes to Mustang. Just thought I would let you know. Apart from that Its a really interesting story.
mutecebu chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Thanks for the story! Great fun.
mutecebu chapter 6 . 12/9/2013
I keep expecting confusion over the various forms of "Alchemy", but it never quite happened. :)
mutecebu chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
I like the story so far. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
Is that a Doctor Who reference I see?
Abandoned Account123456789 chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
Awesome! I can't help but wonder what happened in the FMA world though.
Abandoned Account123456789 chapter 4 . 8/10/2013