Reviews for break the ice
lawino chapter 1 . 8/18
Jinx craft chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This story is amazing! The intensity, the dialog, the set up, and the character portrayal meant was flawless and easy captured my mind and pulled me it to the story. Beautiful jod!
paulina101 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Addicted-to-GazettE chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Their element may be water but the heat coming off those two even in words was scorching hot! I found this story by accident and while I haven't seen Legend of Korra yet (I'm a last airbender fan who has yet to finish watching it to get to korra *guilty face*) I now ship this pairing hard core! Off to read the sequels!
Serpentine Wisdom chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I was so sure I had favourited this ages ago but I couldn't find it on my list... I'll have to rectify that.

I love this Tahno/Korra fic, I think I've re-read it five times already. I like the back-and-forth between Korra and Tahno, their dialogue is really excellently written. It's just so them. Tahno is as smug and superior as in the show, Korra as confrontational and impulsive. Their interaction is really hot, too. )
The White Leopard chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Oh, my. I've been reading a fair bit of this pairing recently, but this is possibly the best-written piece I have seen. Not only is your writing style and quality fantastic, the fic itself was sensual and intense and generally amazing. Now I love fluff, but before that, at least for this couple in my opinion, comes passion. Boy, do they have passion!

Love the fic. Gonna go read that next one-shot, now.

Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Whew, is it hot in here or what? It was like a super sensual Regency dance. Never seen one of those before.
sagasuai chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
YES!loved it
LooneyZampy chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Dear God!

I really love your writing! You made me not only see the movements, but also *feel* them. The dynamic between them is also very well done.
Now, another thing that I loved here is how the entire story is rendered through the dance. How you used the dance moves as a way to vehicle what's going on in their mind. And then there's the fact that everybody is in character and not their own caricature. You managed to avoid all the traps and to write an original, believable story.

Hats down to you.
Nika8 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
HOLY SHIT! That was amazing!
InComaOfEpicness chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
DUDE I am SO GLAD you mentioned having The Wolf on repeat. I did that while reading yourYXIRBKAGGSCOamazing story and DAMN if it didn't read HOTTER THAN SEX. It does help that I happened to have read this on a sweltering night with the AC out. But at least it helped with the atmosphere. If your read the all caps words from the first two sentences (not including the word "I") you pretty much have a summary of my feelings about reading this story. Now I'm off to read the continuations! :D
moonshine86 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
My God.

This was absolutely fantastic!

I loved your descriptions so much, it practically made me see it all happening clearly in my head! It was so well-written and the charaters were so alive Not to mention, Tahnorra is my favorite pairing everrrr.

Job well done! Now, I will go check out the sequel to this :)
aeva elementia chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Great story. Its hard finding good T/K fics; thanks for the effort! :D
Perko chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
A very intense piece of writing...I enjoyed it alot.
Kieger chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I definitely wasn't expecting to be so drawn into this fic, but, wow. Well written. And might I say, well played, Tahno. I'm very eager to start reading "but we're still cold" and "grey skies ahead".