Reviews for Five Times
daisiella13 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
These were all great! I especially liked the first one. Do you think you'd be interested in writing a long version of it? Like, with Megstiel slowly coming together again, with Cas despite hating Meg again, not being able to shake the way he felt around her in the mental hospital...
Please? 3
OSUJillyBean chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Does Meg call him Feathers in canon? I can't remember her doing that. But my fave meg lines are 100% snark so maybe that's why I didn't remember it.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
The last one was my favorite.
bspooky3 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
"Well… you've got me, feathers. And baby, I've got you."
Loved it! Thank you so much for writing Cas/Meg shipper stories. There's not enough of them out there. I hope you keep the stories for these two coming. There my favorite pairing and you write them well.
Jane Ippo chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
vghkyuhjvbhjgtyhvgbhj
ok i tried to stay all formal on the last one i reviewed but omg i cant tell if i should laugh, cry, explode, or just vhfbnjkikfbhgjk
bgb
f
ichibutts chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
oh god my emotions. this is so beautifully written god bless u god bless ur kin god bless ur entire existence. i'm sad because this is not how supernatural ACTUALLY went.
Loved it chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Perfect Meg and Cas
LastBishop chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This was utterly beautiful. Well done.:D
jesska-san chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Loved them all! But the first one...oh, my heart hurt the entire time. So sad, but for some reason I've picture something like this happening too. I really like your portrayal of Meg. Feels so spot on. Thank you for these wonderful stories and looking forward to more. Megstiel ftw!
Terapsina chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
LOVED them! All the little glimpses of how Castiel might return as his former self (or what amounts to it) were beautiful.

I DID hate the first one though, but don't worry I hated it in a good way. It made me all kinds of sad to see Castiel hating Meg again... and her response? So heartbreaking.

Oh and I like your take on her, she's exactly how I hope she is. Still broken, badass and not at all good, but with definite soft spot where Cas is concerned.

Can't wait to read more Megstiel you've written. They're a weakness I'm not at all ashamed of.