Reviews for Five Times
OSUJillyBean chapter 1 . 2/14
Does Meg call him Feathers in canon? I can't remember her doing that. But my fave meg lines are 100% snark so maybe that's why I didn't remember it.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
The last one was my favorite.
bspooky3 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
"Well… you've got me, feathers. And baby, I've got you."
Loved it! Thank you so much for writing Cas/Meg shipper stories. There's not enough of them out there. I hope you keep the stories for these two coming. There my favorite pairing and you write them well.
Jane Ippo chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
vghkyuhjvbhjgtyhvgbhj
ok i tried to stay all formal on the last one i reviewed but omg i cant tell if i should laugh, cry, explode, or just vhfbnjkikfbhgjk
bgb
f
ichibutts chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
oh god my emotions. this is so beautifully written god bless u god bless ur kin god bless ur entire existence. i'm sad because this is not how supernatural ACTUALLY went.
Loved it chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Perfect Meg and Cas
LastBishop chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This was utterly beautiful. Well done.:D
jesska-san chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Loved them all! But the first one...oh, my heart hurt the entire time. So sad, but for some reason I've picture something like this happening too. I really like your portrayal of Meg. Feels so spot on. Thank you for these wonderful stories and looking forward to more. Megstiel ftw!
Terapsina chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
LOVED them! All the little glimpses of how Castiel might return as his former self (or what amounts to it) were beautiful.

I DID hate the first one though, but don't worry I hated it in a good way. It made me all kinds of sad to see Castiel hating Meg again... and her response? So heartbreaking.

Oh and I like your take on her, she's exactly how I hope she is. Still broken, badass and not at all good, but with definite soft spot where Cas is concerned.

Can't wait to read more Megstiel you've written. They're a weakness I'm not at all ashamed of.