Reviews for Screwdriver
Kayceein chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
"He cherished every breath he took, every surge of life through his veins, was part of her." Awwww. now I'm all teary. Thanks for recommending this; it's wonderful!

Oh, and River's diary is bigger on the inside? I love that; head canon accepted!
Holly Chase chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
ahhh, if the people at confidentual don't bring river back, i will have to kill them and do it myself
JaneScarlett chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
this is absolutely incredible. And brilliant... makes complete sense of why he'd do that with CAL.

still sad, but oh, I love this...
Sheltiemama chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Of course her diary is bigger on the inside! And I bet it never has a last page.
Sheltiemama chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Love it! Really, if they could bring back the Master, there has to be a way for him to eventually figure out how to bring back River. He just hadn't had time to figure it out yet before the Library. But I don't doubt for a second that he'd continue to work on it.
SheWillBeAmazing chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Oh, thank you for writing this. Love it. It's so wonderfully done from the Gallifreyan perspective. And you covered all the issues that I have been pondering ... why he would "save" her to CAL's hard-drive, how they are connected since she used her remaining regenerations to save him, and her connection to the TARDIS.

Cool. Very cool.
slightly so chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Huh, please continue! I'm intrigued for what comes next!
TiaRat chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Very nice way of capturing the moment.