Reviews for Campfire Tales
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
A great story. Very good.
Dead Kitten chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Funny Story *F**king LOL*
Tarpals and Jar Jar makes such an excellent duo. By the way, that crazy chef's name is Marhsoo (from the "Star Wars Tales"-comic), and he is MY favorite gungan charachter. And HE had NO screentime at all (Poor thing). Keep up the good work.
/A Thing That Could Not Be Helped
Seldes Katne chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
I notice that haunted houses are a particular interest of yours... [laughs] Well, this story was entertaining and quite funny. The two Gungans seem totally in character: Jar Jar is being his usually cowardly self, and Captain Tarpals isn't afraid to take on a ghost (or a whatever). He's going to get a patrol together and go back after that thing, right? Right? (Possible sequel?) I'm curious about a couple of I'm curious about a couple of items mentioned in the story: how did the "spook" know Jar Jar's name? And: Gungans have coffee tables? ;-)
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Coool Story! :) Very funny and intriguing..Please write more like this. :)
Rainy7 chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
lol! I dont know y ppl think Jar Jar is so annoying...this was too funny!
DareDelvil chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Ha haaa! Funny! Finally, I find someone else who doesn't hate Gungans! Jar-Jar is cool...if a bit of a dipstick.

Keep on writing!

~*Dare*~
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Ah, yay. Gimme a "campfire tale" any day! Ah, the wonder of ghosts.

Will we see a longer Tarpals and Jar Jar fic from you in the future? Hmm? *looks hopeful*

Great job! Give more!
MordorianNazgul chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Hehe... I like this story. Normally I don't like Jar Jar that much, but this is cute. Captain Tarpals was one of my favorite characters, and he barely had any screen time! Poor guy...