Reviews for We All Have Our Strengths
sophiagp11 chapter 1 . 5/20
If it’s okay, could you do a part two where they revisit the classes and all the Avengers are annoyed and the kids are all happy or something? Idk. You don’t have to.
TheDamCow chapter 1 . 2/11
AWWEEEE
TheDamCow chapter 1 . 10/17/2018
I love this with all of my heart!
ShortFandomGirl chapter 1 . 1/26/2018
Loki is the best. Odin was a bad dad!
saltyarthur chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
this is amazing. so cute.
ScruffydaDruid chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
"A little care can keep them from becoming like me" It's ok, I didn't need my heart intact anyway. And what are these things dropping down my cheeks?
This is so good! I love how the other Avengers are exhausted and worn-out and Loki's just telling stories to little kids like it's no bodies business! The previously specified line killed me, I really was very close to tears.
This is very well-written and I really like Loki's "Don't judge a book by its cover" speech/line. It fits with his recently-reformed character and addresses how the staff were tense and prepared to protect the children because they thought that he'd corrupt them or something equally malicious. Anyway, great story!
icecatfire chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
*at the end*: *cheering* preach, Loki, PREACH!

THAT is what Odin SHOULD have done with LOKI... AND THOR. he ABUSED *one* and SPOILED the *other*! *pissed*

AND WHAT FUCKED UP PERSON *LOCKS* UP *CHILDREN*! your GRANDCHILDREN at THAT! *fuming*
Donni chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
This is very sweet, until you stabbed my heart at the very end! Thank you for the fic!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
True, Odin's bad parenting including lying, teaching his children to be prejudice and always favoring Thor is a large part of what caused Loki to snap
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
I've read this multiple times before and each time I find it again I just can't get enough. I love this story, just thought I should actually tell you this time :)
Thegirlwith50OTPs chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
*squeals* I love this!~
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
cool
IOnsRiPtIdE chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Oh I loved this I wish there was more! Thank you for writing this!
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 5/20/2015