Reviews for Deliver Us from Sorrow's Hold
juuri-chan chapter 13 . 7/17
Please continue this Story it's just amazing! don't give up x(
k chapter 13 . 7/17
SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS looking forward to the next update!
lexia the beautiful wolf chapter 13 . 7/16
omg i and in love with this, i have never read a master of death fanfic like this! please continue this story its truly amazing work!
AnnySakura chapter 13 . 7/12
Lo vas a continuar?
kat1316 chapter 12 . 7/3
any updates coming soon?
Smiling Seshat chapter 13 . 6/28
I reread this story and every time I just fall in love with it again. I hope to see the end of this fanfic one day.
januaresterj chapter 13 . 6/9
AAAAAAAAA LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY AAAAAAAA
rowexz chapter 13 . 6/1
Fuck!
There arn't enough words to describe how much I love this story, every chapter was pure gold and I can only hope that you find inspiration soon to carry on with this story because, frankly, it's been years since your last update and that makes want to cry :'(
Either way I hope you have a pleasant day and that I look forward too reading the next chapter whenever that maybe x
Senju Serena chapter 13 . 5/20
That was sad, Ciel ended up betraying Harry and Sebastian broke the contract. I wish this story would continue .
violetmusime chapter 13 . 5/17
please continue this story, it's so interesting and well written. It's so different that other HP/BB fanfiction, I enjoyed it so much.
Bungie chapter 13 . 5/10
Oh my goodness. This is amazing. I know it's been a long time since you updated but I really hope you update soon because truly this is an amazing story.
Emerald Time chapter 13 . 4/11
Please, please, please tell me this isn't abandoned! This is such a great story and it's the best BB/HP Xover I've read yet! I really hope you decide to continue this! I really want to know what happens next!
E chapter 13 . 4/5
This is the best cross-over I've read for this category. The grammar, characterization and plot is amazing and kept me reading from the moment I found it till the end... It was refreshing to finally read a crossover that wasn't a copy of the original canon with Harry (a stereotype "effeminate" submissive mockery of himself or any other version of him) just hanging around throwing an occasional comment or two with no true impact to the story.

Am Very disappointed this was never finished but Thank you for this unique work of art. You managed write not only a complex story with an original backstory that felt like the series it was based on, I also think you managed to keep Harry's core personality without warping it to fit your story... Thanks for sharing.
God is Gracious chapter 13 . 3/27
Ciel’s reaction to Malphas canceling the contract would be a sight to see, I’m sure.
Menjiko chapter 13 . 3/24
Is it hard to write multiple stories at the same time? Do you start working on one and then realize that what you wrote was supposed to be in one of the others?
1,784 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »