Reviews for Scars
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Science buddies :)
allroadslead2coffee chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I enjoyed this story so incredibly much! You packed a WALLOP of plot and suspense and angst and win! I wish they would make this story into an actual movie part or television episode.

Very well done!

I hope you write more. Lots. More.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Awww, the ending was so cute! And god, I could stop laughing at tony's, "I like what you've failed to do with the place"! Great job!
R.U. Lisnin chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Awesome story i really like the way you porteayed Tony and Bruces friendship
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
love this fic
IAMNOTAHAM chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Great story, I love it!
BlackLioness chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This was a great story, love how you wrote the characters. :)
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This was amazing! I love it!
SarahKnight chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Aw, sweet fic!
belovedkakasi chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
OMG! I have no words to describe my feelings after reading this fic!

Hulk is so cute and caring and Tony is so sweet. They saved each other both physically and spiritually!

I love these two and your fic so much! I feel comforted now!

And I wonder if I could translate your Avengers series? A lot of Avengers' fans in China love your work after reading the Chinese translation of Naked, so they will be very happy to read the other fics of yours!
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Oh Bromance 3 3

That was cute!
cocoa85715 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This oneshot...is cute. So very cute.

You've characterized Bruce and Tony perfectly, and the detail to this is amazing!

The only thing I see that could use some improvement would be describing emoions. Make the audience really want to cry. The last time I read a fic like this, I got chills. I'm sorry to say this, but I didn't get them this time. However, it is a great start. Keep writing!
onasilverriver chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I just can't handle all the sudden Brony. It's so wonderful.

This story. My love.
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
And more brony! I'm so happy.
CircadianDance chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Thanks for filling my TonyxBruce fix. Can't get enough of this pairing, this was very sweet.