Reviews for Turning Hurricanes Around the Sun
Continue please
YokoLucas chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
What happened to the others chapters ?
Daughter-of-the-Big-Three1301 chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
No, no, no. I think it was a awesome chapter. I really like it. Don't stop now. :)
YokoLucas chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
That's so good ! post the 11chapter soon !
Fictionnutzy Lightning chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
I love your story! You should make Marco look like them too, it would really creep Apollo out. :P
AlphaOmega314 chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Really good story :)
Akuma no Bara chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO -cries- I like this story (/TT3TT)/
1sunfun chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Nice.
ChallengeFate chapter 10 . 8/3/2013
I love this story. I can completely sympathize with writers block *mumbles* and I'm about the laziest person ever.

Any way, I really hope you finish this story. It is very well written, and adorable! _
Marik132 chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Well update 2 here

I really do love these new chapters, they are amazing the writing the style is perfect and all you have done so far is amazing, I really love your work and it is amazing I wish I was that good keep up the good work.
Marik132 chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
I really love this story so far, and the first three chapters are amazing you really have it down perfect the emotions and the way the characters act, it's great keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
I love the rapid bunny soooooo cute
Silver wolf chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Awww! A
I forgot how cute this story was!
Cute Apollo! Me pick me! XD!LOL!
Silver wolf chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Am rereading as you know!;)
Please try to make a good pace dear!
People will start to wonder on why the 2 first chapters are so different ;)
BUT take your time!
Silver wolf chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Ok I read your story I don't really remember when, but I read that Authors note so you changed this chapter and you are going to do so for the rest of your story correct?

Will I say go ahead :)!

(the only reason on why I didn't review back than I barley knew this website and I barley knew how to work my new iPod(not so great with technology), you should be happy you were one of my first stories I read in this website( my first 5) so yeah thank you if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be so into Percy Jackson!)

Am rereading the ApolloxPercy M rated stories again!
Why? Cause I get bored easily BUT my Love of Percy Jackson is back! Plus it also helps that I have the book to remind me of him! Even though I just bought it a couple of weeks and barley reading it now and it's only the first book…I HAD SUMMER SCHOOL! So yeah(-;) Also I love this website so I read a ton of stories mostly yaoi ;-)

But I can see you really improved!:)
So I hope you update soon as possible!
*Silver wolf*