Reviews for The one condition
KittyCatInBlue chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
men everytime i wahnt to cry i read this and it makes my cry everytime and i realy like your way of wrieing your amzing
jamie71196 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
i loved it it was amazing i love how you captured the characters perfectly good job the ending was so sweet i could actually see this happening dont listen to the other rude comments if you do get them because i loved this story and i am gonna favorite it .
ChiruChiru chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
So cute -.
rainbowkitty chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
well, what u need to do first is to start spell things right. second, get your priorities straight on who's point of view u are writing as. because when I start to read the 1st two to three or so paragraph of yours I wasn't sure who you were talking about. is it Utau or Amu? because you went from she to I and then her. which is weird n not right. after that I didn't want to read anymore.

take this review as a help or whatever you want. it's up to u. but if u really like writing, criticism is to be expected always and should be taken positively unless u r just some kid who thinks the world is all rainbows and unicorn poop in which it is not.

I apologize if I was rude in your opinion but I'm actually tired of reading ammature stories which doesn't make sense at all and the grammars are horrafying on SC section. it's sad u know, it makes SC sounds like crap. so, basically, I still wish u all the best in writing n hope u would improve. maybe try to find someone to help read for u beforehand so u can edit and make your story better. I think they call it a beta reader or something. well, ja mattane :3