Reviews for Life After Death
here-comes-the-dreamkiller chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
So this story is interesting. I want to see where it goes. please continue it! Also, in chapter six you called the firebender of the wolfbats "kuzon" instead of shaozu. Nice work so far!
CampionSayn chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Sa!

I actually love this fic into little pieces of delight. Nobody has done much concerning themselves with Tahno AND the other Wolfbats,so this was a refreshing cup of tea. I especially loved this chapter for the use of the grief consultant.

PS: The Wolfbats names are as follows- Ming was the Earthbender, Shaozu was the Firebender, and everyone knows who Tahno is.
Hinodeh chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Whoa, this is really good. I love how you write Tahno, and you did a great job at fleshing out his teammates. I can easily see things happen like they did in your story. The humor is great, too.
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I haven't read past the prologue yet, but I can already tell this is gonna be an *excellent* read! :D And it totally deserves more reviews, so here is my small contribution. Now, Onward!
tyrantsandcreampuffs chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
I love this. I really do. I love how you depict how broken each of them are. (HERE I GIVE THEM ALL HUGS ESPECIALLY TAHNO WHO DESERVES ALL THE LOVE)

Anyway, I hope you update this soon! It's really well written and if I saw right over at archiveofourown, this'll be Tahno/Korra, so I'm waiting for how you get to that ship. ;)
gypsyjay chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
This is amazing work! I can't wait to read the rest!
catdammerj chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
It's a very interesting premise...I like where you are going. Great job!
hobytla1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wow, this chapter's such a great introduction. Equal measures humor and epic mythicness. I love Yue as the arbiter of "rebirth after a death." I can't wait to read what happens. :)