Reviews for The disappearance of Timothy McGee
wandamarie chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
great work thanks
Ilovecrimes chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
The chapter was good. I hope that he will be back at work soon. Happy Birthday : )
wandamarie chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
good work thanks
Ilovecrimes chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Good chapter! I don't have time to write a lot because I have to go know, but I like it and please update soon.
Jes The Dino chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Grief is ahard thing to cope with. I think Tin needs time but willeventually see the light

Good Story.
Ilovecrimes chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Okay, I want to know what's happening next. So: Please update again soon. Thank you for this chapter! Poor Sarah, Cancer is painful, I think. But why couldn't they just operate? Anyways, good story so far!

Greetings from Germany!
ElSaTa chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
touching. Good to know what happened to Sarah. Do hope that Tim gets support from his former team and finally comes back. Seems like Gibbs will be the first to really understand him at the moment. Hope to read a next chapter real soon
kushie chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
very poignant
wandamarie chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
thanks it is a good one
HunterOnBakerStreet chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
But... But... It so sad! Yet i love it so far... Great work, as usual!
ny05016sc chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
You need to bring him back. Tim McGee is a very determined man he needs to be on Team Gibbs.
alix33 chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
"then I just wanted…" "To come home to us?" Ziva asked. Tim nodded. "Yeah, Ziva, I wanted to be back in the Naval Yard…back on team Gibbs" he said. "Is that possible?" Abby asked. Vance nodded. "Tim will have to pass all his evaluations, but I am sure he can" he said. "Now we just gotta can Tommy…I been waiting forever to do this" Tony said with an evil smirk. "Tommy? That my replacement?" Tim asked. "Yeah, but no worries…his butt will be gone soon" Tony said. Tim shook his head. "I…I forgot…you all moved on…just forget it…I'll just leave" he said and ran out of the room. "What just happened?" Tony asked. "He's not going to just be the same person DiNozzo…he loved his sister a lot…" "Yeah…I know director…but that doesn't explain…" Gibbs growled at him. "You bury someone you love more than anything else in the world, then try and see if you can just go back like nothing ever happened" he said" - What the f #k is DiNozzo thinking? I read an incredibly scary feature in The New York Times yesterday about psychopathic children - well, right now, I think he is an undiagnosed psychopathic freaking adult.
beverlie4055 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
love the chapter
Ilovecrimes chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Okay, interesting.. Please update soon, I want to know why and what! You got me so far, so pleeease!
Dreamer22 chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
very interesting story thus far, I look forward to reading more!