Reviews for Twilight In The Highlands
chatterbox33 chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
They have such great chemistry. This is a sweet story.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
I think this story so far is good, far better than what the number of reviews would indicate- looking forward to reading more.
DearMindyx3 chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
I can't believe that I stayed up all night reading this.. it's sad that it had to end that fast, lol. I really really loved this story, and if it was longer.. I'd have it as a book. 9 chapters was well.. alright, but it could of been 90 instead? lol jk. haha. And this story ''Highland Rose'' Is a story I have to read tomorrow, I love the plot and the peek. You're an amazing write and keep up the good work. Btw I loved the part with the horse haha. Love your stories, deff, one of my favorite author! Mindy.
SuperGman chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
That was pretty cool. I liked the adventure parts of it.
kizzymouse chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I love how you are writing a historical story ( especially Scottish!) - very well done, I enjoyed it so far :)
Lindsey8907 chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
Hi!

I'm so glad to have found this story, as I have very recently fallen in love with reading of the highlands. I simply adored this story.

Thanks for writing this for us!

Best Wishes,
Lindsey V.
Freedom of Choice chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
It is extremely good! I love the story plot and how you incorparated old english into thestory! Its very good!
Freedom of Creation chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Oh my god this is such a good first chapter, the summary caught my interest and the first chapter hasn't dissapointed
LJ Summers chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
It all sounds very cozy. :) Glad they got their HeA!
Sandwall chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
I loved it and look forward to Alice and Jaspers story, but what do you mean they lived happily ever after...maybe!
sandwall chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
I loved the story, but you can't stop there there has to be more!
LJ Summers chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Hi! I came to check out your story, because I do love the Highlands.:)

One thing I'm seeing is the thoughts and speech don't mesh, here. You're using a first person narrative for the characters, but their thoughts don't match how they speak and that's kind of hard to read, you know?

I think the idea of Bella being sent to a convent / abbey / monastery for a punishment is amusing. Never heard of that before!
Controlled by Imagination chapter 2 . 5/14/2012