Reviews for BittersweetLies
Finally! Another who feels the same way! Did you hear the captain's claim? "Remind me again how you made your fortune Stark?" - Fury "If he still made weapons he'd be neck deep." - Steve
Like seriously he stopped for a REASON! Humph...
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Aw, I cried reading this! So sad. So, is this AU where Tony died for good here?
Toki Asamia chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Nice story and I like JARVIS' point of view. What I was hoping for was a little more of the AI's wishes, like, he would love to be ble to help Tony more than just as an advisor. Wishing for a body because not being able to help is killing him slowly. Searching for little tricks and solutions. You know what I mean? DUM-E saved Tony while JARVIS couldn't. Stuff like that.
Anyhow! Thanks for writing! I enjoyed reading it! And I'm kinda hoping that there might be a continuation to the story once Iron Man 3 is out. ;)
Effugere chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
God... I've got tears in my eyes.
GirlFromNorth chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
This... is sad. Depressing. Yet sweet. I love how you portait JARVIS; as close to "living" as a computer can be. And that he despise the Cap for hurting his creator...Heh, imagine JARVIS yelling at Steve for that!
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
D: ogod I love Jarvis bless him...
Zothar chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
I have to say, I definitely enjoyed this. Well written, and clever going about it from JARVIS's point of view.
farawisa chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
this story was so sad, but so, so amazing! thanks for writing and sharing this!
Siludia chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
You made me cry. JARVIS is perfect! Is Tony going to realise / respond to the fact that his AI is now a Silicon-Based Lifeform, rather than a computer in the future, cos I'd love to see that?
Leo chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
Amazing!
I am psycowriter chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
Dear sweet glob I cried so hard when I was reading this. JARVIS and Tony are my faves and though I don't exactly hate Steve I wanna smack him really, really hard. But seriously I love you for writing this. It's go'n in my faves.
StarksViolet chapter 8 . 6/3/2012
Very angsty, always my favourite type of story, and it's really interesting to hear it from Jarvis' point of view, we all know Jarvis sees everything, why woouldnt he have thoughts about it! Good job, but evolving A.I terrifies me lol!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
What an interesting ficlet collection - and definitely one of the most unique stories I've ever read. I really enjoyed your Jarvis and his very human thoughts. :) Nicely done!
ShadowDragonPhoenix chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Brilliant piece, I actually cried at the end of this one. So true about Steve Rogers, I did not like him and that was the cruelest thing he said to Tony. I love Tony and Jarvis, and how they interact. Great story.

ShadowDragonPhoenix
Katherine chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
o my god this is just amazing! omhnsiotihorth i love the whole premise of this story! its so true all those lies would have been better in some wayy! awee man its so dang sweet you must write more like these i love hurt Tony!efoivherogubin its just soo awesome!