Reviews for Je T'aime
Red-Phonix14 chapter 1 . 1/29
They never change
esompthin chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I came here for lemon, and i got angst...
Brilliantly written! Well done! I loved it!
OodleNoodle chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
;A; The feels! This was both incredibly sweet and quite sexy. I love how you established their relationship here, I really do.

Keep up the good work!
Sinner chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I have read hundreds of thousands of stories, Hetalia and otherwise. This story had plotline and was not the all too commmon flat out smut, everything grammatical seemed in order, and this may have just been the best fanfiction I've ever read in my years of reading. You are very talented, don't stop writing, for the sake of such a talent not going to waste! And for the sake of the readers like me who love your work!
RandomHetaliaFan chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Lucky ninja? What's that? Oh, is that a reference to Ameripan?! :D If it's not...well, XD I get an Ameripan image in my head
Closet Cleaner chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Aww, this was so sweet! I love how you portrayed them both being insecure! Usually it's just Iggy being the self-conscious one, but I LOVED Francy's big confession-thing! How he thought he was just a hopless romantic and all that! So sweet! They were so in-character, too!
kingsofthisearth chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Beautiful. Entirely in-character. Why's France's hair greasy, though?
kyo4 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
haha Just wonderful :D I liked that England had assumed he would be seme. It is so like England, always so proud and... assumey? but I really liked this.

Thank you for writing!
ringoichigo chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wow! Everything about this story was amazing! I look forward to reading more from you, be it another chapter of this story (which would be lovely) or something else! Keep writing, you have a lovely style! :)