Reviews for Raw
CKRose chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
What an incredibly beautiful story
Limonata chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Anlkjdnlksjnf this is so sweet! Lovely.
keystothecastle chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
What a beautiful story. So glad to have discovered your writing.
Tony Mccarthy chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I like it
BlueOrchid96 chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Love the four years, and you were right in front of me. So good. Thank you for sharing!
BlueOrchid96 chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
I would be ogling him too, that sweet, loving man.
BlueOrchid96 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Castle chocking out the please don't leave me. History coming to the surface there, huh?
Done. 9 -11 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
OK... read this elsewhere and just figured out who you are! This was just beautifully written! Come out under your real pen name. You would get so many more reviews. M.. is questionable for some of us but if we know the authors and trust them then we read. Think about it! Off to read more!
Student chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
This is one of the best post-Always pieces I have read (and I've read hundreds). It feels very real and natural, well paced, well enunciated. Good job!
purplangel chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Wow. This line from Kate really tore at my heart strings.

"Four years," she whispers. "Four years, and you were right here in front of me."

There's a regret in her voice that tears at him. He doesn't want that. Not now. Not when they're finally here.

"We're both here now," he answers. "Together."

I applaud you usrednoci.
purplangel chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
*sigh* but he's marking her, claiming her as his.

And oh, she is. (Yes, Kate Beckett has truly been Rick Castle's for even longer than she's willing to admit)

I love this!
purplangel chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Oh Geez... this entire paragraph brought a lump to my throat and tears to my eyes.

'He can't tell her it's okay. It's not, still not. He's forgiven her, yes, but it still hurts when he looks back on those months of loneliness, of wondering if she was alive, of wondering who was taking care of her, of wondering if he'd ever see her again.

Of wondering if she could ever love him back.

"Please," he roughs out, choked, the words clawing at his throat no matter how much he wants to hold them in, no matter how desperate and pathetic he knows they'll make him appear. "Please don't leave me."

And I firmly believe Castle will think, "Please don't leave me." during his and Kate's coupling. Beautifully written.
purplangel chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Wow. This is so beautiful... so emotional.

I loved, ;but she knows the expression on his face anyway, knows the blend of ache and love.'

"I'm here," invocation and benediction both, her plea and promise as his mouth and hands traverse her flesh, scorching and soothing.

And then he drives home, a swift slide until she cradles him flush against her, pressure and heat and wholeness sinking into her bones.

I'm excited to continue reading.
Toto chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Magnificent! Not just sexy, but tender.
Capelthwaite chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Incredibly beautiful. You have a great ability to make an M rated fic read like poetry.