Reviews for Trip of a Lifetime
Sunshine1220 chapter 57 . 1/9
Great story!
adricastro chapter 56 . 10/11/2015
I just re read this for the THIRD time! I LOVE this story...and LOVE your writing! :) :)
fanfictionalcolic chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
No what are these books?
asam75 chapter 57 . 6/18/2015
I just finished this again for the nth time. I started planning on re-visiting a chapter or two, and ended up reading from start to finish. I alaways leave a review when I think of it, because I feel that this story is under reviewed. It's my favorite cowboy story. Maybe next time I should review each chapter as I go...that would help the numbers. Thanks again for a wonderful story (and so many others that are among my favorites).
1avidfan chapter 57 . 5/10/2015
This is one of my favorite stories. It is just the kind of story that I love to read, heartwarming, loving and enough excitement to make it interesting. It is also just the right length of story. You are a very talented writer. Thank you for writing and sharing.
stephi910 chapter 57 . 5/9/2015
absolutely adored this story!
Denninelli chapter 57 . 3/5/2015
A long story, but I enjoyed reading it. I found it to be a gentle read without too much angst. As you will know , stories based on Twilght are still very popular.
neelix lee chapter 57 . 2/28/2015
Such a sweet beautiful story thank you
iamchris chapter 57 . 2/22/2015
Literally the best story ever... thank you so much! 3
neelix lee chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
So nice looking forward to reading more
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Recommended in the Fic Dive over at ADF!
Fastpitchj chapter 57 . 11/5/2014
First of all I loved this story. I will continue to read Bella and Edward stories as long as they continue to be written. They are like a balm to my soul.
mylittlebakersdozen chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Yeah, so I'm one of those lurkers you castigated at the start of this chappie. Right now, all I'm gonna say is this:

:-))

Jen/mlbd
Vampfan1 chapter 57 . 10/13/2014
Loved, loved, loved the story. That is just about the most perfect life, perfect HEA ever. I thought starting out that it would seem super long with all those chapters but it really didn't cause I just kept wanting to hit those buttons and move on to the next! Your story had a little bit of everything. Suspense, drama, fight, mystery but mostly LOVE! I don't think I've ever read a more perfectly perfect Edward before. Just enough jealous streak to remind us he's actually human but other than that, yep...pretty perfect! Throw in a ranch with cowboys, wranglers and boots. Gah! The boots! So damn sexy on a guy! I miss those wranglers and boots that were such nice eye candy on the campus of Texas Tech! I could just imagine the little Texas twang thrown in for good measure, even though I'll admit never putting a "g" on the end of words bugs me a bit. But then I pictured whose mouth they were coming from and the mouth is attached to that jaw and yep...all good! I've read a nuMber of your stories now and I must say, I am very impressed with you as a writer. They are all so different but all very well written. Can't wait to go back to your profile and see what's next. Till next time... Happy writing and happy trails!
Vampfan1 chapter 33 . 10/12/2014
I am so confused!i didn't pick up on anything in the chapter that would have led me to believe that we now know who Heidi's killer is. Please explain because obviously I missed something important that was insinuated. Can you lay it out for me plain please cause I didn't see that at all. Thanks!