Reviews for Trip of a Lifetime
asam75 chapter 57 . 2/16
I just read this from start to finish for the umpteenth time. I want to say thank you again so very much for one of my favorite stories here.
Love the story! It makes want to go to Texas!
moon shadow 31 chapter 57 . 2/8
Loved the story... wish it had a follow up
Sassyvampmama chapter 57 . 10/26/2016
Loved it, thanks for sharing!
mgd0107 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
I read this story years ago, but I recently watched the The Longest Ride (I've actually not read the book). But it got me in the mood for a good country romance, and I remembered this story and thought a re-read was in order. I can't tell you how much I love this story! There is something to be said about a great story that hits all the marks...good humor, good angst, and great passion! I truly love this Edward and this Bella! So thank you, even after all these years, I still love it ️️
Madmum chapter 57 . 10/4/2016
I have just finished reading this fic and loved every chapter! Thank you!
ChristyWIX chapter 57 . 8/31/2016
Awwww, that was a very sweet way to wrap up the whole story. Really liked reading about Seth and his happiness. The same with the kids and how they've grown up. Very happy ending for Bella and Edward. So sweet that he's whisking her off, back to Italy to recreate their honeymoon. Swoon. Thank you so very much for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 56 . 8/31/2016
Loved that she finished and sent it off to Josh. I bet he was quite surprised to see that in his inbox. Wonder if he ever read it? He had mentioned to her as she was writing it, that he wouldn't read and edit until it was completed. It was great that she flew to Houston to be with the family. Everyone was so excited to see her there. Loved their little talk about being pregnant and that she was nervous how he'd take the news. Their bath after, was romantic and wonderful. It was great that Jasper offered to take care of the kids, because they put them to bed. The pregnancy news went over very well with the rest of the family. Can't she do a one and done contract with Jasper? Just publish Farmer's Daughter and be done until later in life when she wants to write more. It's. It like Jasper and Cornfield are going anywhere. She's got his number and knows where to find him, lol. I loved the ending of the chapter, which also was the ending of the story. His words to her were magical. He poured his heart out to her and I loved it. Very sweet ending.
ChristyWIX chapter 55 . 8/31/2016
Loved Lizzy feeding Edward eggs. It was such a cute scene. I liked the little time jumps and that they've now got a Masen added in. And, a future little on as well. I was a little surprised that Bella immediately jumped to Edward leaving her, when he was packing a duffel up. Strange that she'd be insecure in this part of her relationship with the man. At least he reminded her of his love for her. Glad to hear Emily and Sam got married and they built a house on the ranch. Very funny when Sam's eyebrows shot up to his hairline, when Edward's answer to his question was that Emily is most likely pregnant. Too fun. I'd forgotten all about Tyler and I love that it was a freebie of Jenks. That made me smile.
ChristyWIX chapter 54 . 8/31/2016
Wow, it took Edward two point two seconds to tell his father that they were having a baby. Damn, that was quick. So much for waiting and telling them all together, sheesh, lol. Him turning up the radio, so the family wouldn't hear Bella retching into the toilet, was pretty smart of him to do. Funny that Edward got pee'd on when changing the little guy. Made me laugh. I'm so glad he had become more observant of Bella and her health. Had he not called his dad and explained what was going on, something bad could've happened. I was very glad that she agreed and didn't argue with going to the hospital. Sounds like it was in the nick of time too. Also it was wonderful that Esme and Carlisle flew there immediately to be with their son. The side story of Rosalie, Emmett, Diana, and Lilly was something else. I love that the little girl got a good home to go to. So sad about her momma. It is also great that she looks like the two of them. Not that that matters in the least, but it is a bonus.
ChristyWIX chapter 53 . 8/31/2016
Well, at least that man is dead and can't cause anymore disruptions. Hopefully. He did get his last disruption in there though, right as Bella was going to tell Edward about the baby. I am glad that Emmett stepped in and was caring for Bella. Too bad Edward's stupid jealousy went wonky and he punched the man. Maybe if he keeps breaking his hand, he'll hold off and think about it before the next time . . . and we know there'll be a next time with him. It was very kind of Edward to give Brady the scoop and hopefully, the leg up in his industry. Surprised to learn that he stepped down as Chairman of the Board, to simply holding a seat on it. Though I am very happy with the reorganization of the people . . . including Mrs. Alders. Esme and Carlisle are going to be so happy when they announce. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 52 . 8/31/2016
I have to give Rosalie props for instating the no boots rule in her own home, just like the Ranch house. I would do the very same. I really like that it was Rosalie that searched the adoption agencies and gave Emmett the paperwork. It really showed him, once and for all, that she truly is serious of her love for him and wants to start a family. France sounded very fun. They clearly were at the coast, the husband and I did Paris. What a beautiful place, their room and the private garden. Very nice. I absolutely loved the day Bella planned for them on their anniversary. What a wonderful day that was. I was glad to read that Jacob found a Vanessa and they seem very happy with one another. Yay! And, it seems that Billy is interested in Edward's stock. Win-win trip. Charlie and Sue and the little ones. I love that they got one of each. I love that most with twins. It was adorable that Eric came to Edward for advice on company rules. So cute. And, Edward finally stepped down to make his life at the Ranch. Seems it isn't a moment too soon either, as they've bought the Burrell place and Bella has news for him. I really liked that it was taken at Rosalie's and that she is so excited for Bella and Edward. Great chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 51 . 8/31/2016
Bella fell off of Scout? I didn't think that was possible, as I thought he was really large. I would think she may have leaned over but, not fallen off. I'm glad d she didn't break anything, as Edward would've not ridden for the win. I am very happy that they raised all that money for the sisters and their rescue efforts. I am not surprised that they are not pregnant yet, as sometimes it takes a long time. I know it is possible for people to get pregnant their first time out of the gate, but that is less likely than what BxE are going through. They'll get there, I have faith. I love his surprise trip of New York and Paris. Oh how I loved Paris when my husband and I went back in 2004. Adored that city. We definitely plan to go again and I look forward to your characters stirring up my own memories of my own trip with theirs.
ChristyWIX chapter 50 . 8/31/2016
Bella had ovarian cysts but, Edward has ridden his whole life. Sometimes, cowboys can't have children because their balls have been abused too much. Although, Edward was a roper, not a bronc rider, so his probably didn't take as much abuse. Loved Bella up on Scout taking control and having a blast. Clearly, Edward did too, as he ran off with her hornier than he has been for a while now. Too cute. At least these two have found peace with his jealousy. She's very aware of it and he has trust in her. Hopefully, he won't be prone to outbursts and continue to trust her. She can't control how men see her, no more than can he control how women see him. Had a hard time picturing their position. Best I came up with was him sort of cradling her is his lap lying down? Her legs swung over his hips?
ChristyWIX chapter 49 . 8/30/2016
Well, I'm glad they've got him on something that'll stick for an arrest but, he'll be out in no time on that charge and free to attack the world, just because he's very pissed off. However, what of all the other charges that they have to have on him by now? They can prove the line of traffics to the plant explosion. That demise, is what I'm really looking forward to. Interesting bottom note. He's going to get Vicky back?