Reviews for Trip of a Lifetime
kelli03 chapter 57 . 7/23
I really love coyboyward and Bella! Thank for the good read!
Bakergrama chapter 8 . 5/21
I love Alice but she does have a tendency to run everyone else's lives...it was ok for her not to be interrupted when she was with Jasper but felt it was her right as baby sister to intrude on Edwards time with Bella...selfish woman
mahikawuf chapter 57 . 5/8
I really enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for sharing it :)
aliciaalexander2015 chapter 57 . 3/5
I love it so much
asam75 chapter 57 . 2/16
I just read this from start to finish for the umpteenth time. I want to say thank you again so very much for one of my favorite stories here.
Love the story! It makes want to go to Texas!
moon shadow 31 chapter 57 . 2/8
Loved the story... wish it had a follow up
Sassyvampmama chapter 57 . 10/26/2016
Loved it, thanks for sharing!
mgd0107 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
I read this story years ago, but I recently watched the The Longest Ride (I've actually not read the book). But it got me in the mood for a good country romance, and I remembered this story and thought a re-read was in order. I can't tell you how much I love this story! There is something to be said about a great story that hits all the marks...good humor, good angst, and great passion! I truly love this Edward and this Bella! So thank you, even after all these years, I still love it ️️
Madmum chapter 57 . 10/4/2016
I have just finished reading this fic and loved every chapter! Thank you!
ChristyWIX chapter 57 . 8/31/2016
Awwww, that was a very sweet way to wrap up the whole story. Really liked reading about Seth and his happiness. The same with the kids and how they've grown up. Very happy ending for Bella and Edward. So sweet that he's whisking her off, back to Italy to recreate their honeymoon. Swoon. Thank you so very much for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 56 . 8/31/2016
Loved that she finished and sent it off to Josh. I bet he was quite surprised to see that in his inbox. Wonder if he ever read it? He had mentioned to her as she was writing it, that he wouldn't read and edit until it was completed. It was great that she flew to Houston to be with the family. Everyone was so excited to see her there. Loved their little talk about being pregnant and that she was nervous how he'd take the news. Their bath after, was romantic and wonderful. It was great that Jasper offered to take care of the kids, because they put them to bed. The pregnancy news went over very well with the rest of the family. Can't she do a one and done contract with Jasper? Just publish Farmer's Daughter and be done until later in life when she wants to write more. It's. It like Jasper and Cornfield are going anywhere. She's got his number and knows where to find him, lol. I loved the ending of the chapter, which also was the ending of the story. His words to her were magical. He poured his heart out to her and I loved it. Very sweet ending.
ChristyWIX chapter 55 . 8/31/2016
Loved Lizzy feeding Edward eggs. It was such a cute scene. I liked the little time jumps and that they've now got a Masen added in. And, a future little on as well. I was a little surprised that Bella immediately jumped to Edward leaving her, when he was packing a duffel up. Strange that she'd be insecure in this part of her relationship with the man. At least he reminded her of his love for her. Glad to hear Emily and Sam got married and they built a house on the ranch. Very funny when Sam's eyebrows shot up to his hairline, when Edward's answer to his question was that Emily is most likely pregnant. Too fun. I'd forgotten all about Tyler and I love that it was a freebie of Jenks. That made me smile.
ChristyWIX chapter 54 . 8/31/2016
Wow, it took Edward two point two seconds to tell his father that they were having a baby. Damn, that was quick. So much for waiting and telling them all together, sheesh, lol. Him turning up the radio, so the family wouldn't hear Bella retching into the toilet, was pretty smart of him to do. Funny that Edward got pee'd on when changing the little guy. Made me laugh. I'm so glad he had become more observant of Bella and her health. Had he not called his dad and explained what was going on, something bad could've happened. I was very glad that she agreed and didn't argue with going to the hospital. Sounds like it was in the nick of time too. Also it was wonderful that Esme and Carlisle flew there immediately to be with their son. The side story of Rosalie, Emmett, Diana, and Lilly was something else. I love that the little girl got a good home to go to. So sad about her momma. It is also great that she looks like the two of them. Not that that matters in the least, but it is a bonus.
ChristyWIX chapter 53 . 8/31/2016
Well, at least that man is dead and can't cause anymore disruptions. Hopefully. He did get his last disruption in there though, right as Bella was going to tell Edward about the baby. I am glad that Emmett stepped in and was caring for Bella. Too bad Edward's stupid jealousy went wonky and he punched the man. Maybe if he keeps breaking his hand, he'll hold off and think about it before the next time . . . and we know there'll be a next time with him. It was very kind of Edward to give Brady the scoop and hopefully, the leg up in his industry. Surprised to learn that he stepped down as Chairman of the Board, to simply holding a seat on it. Though I am very happy with the reorganization of the people . . . including Mrs. Alders. Esme and Carlisle are going to be so happy when they announce. Yay!