Reviews for The beauty underneath
FantomPhan33 chapter 4 . 7/25
Wow, she sure told those girls who is boss!
Erik is not a monster, how sweet.
Grrrrr, why are you sending her in the direction of Raoul? So he was the fireman then, and the paramedics were right behind him, got it. I thought for some reason he was just there snooping around or something. I got confused. I am back on track.
I think Erik is having a hissy fit...but she really should NOT be going out with other men when Erik has staked his claim...too bad he forgot to tell her about it. ha ha.
FantomPhan33 chapter 3 . 7/25
I like little Erik...I like BIG Erik too, but her son is a sweetie.
Hmmmm, I wonder what shocker the girls are in for. ha ha
FantomPhan33 chapter 2 . 7/25
well...you did exactly liked I asked you NOT to...that was Raoul! ha ha. What on earth was he doing there, not really helping from what I could tell, and what exactly was his business...and why was hit hitting on Christine?

I think I would have kicked Carol again for that!
FantomPhan33 chapter 1 . 7/25
Ok, found this one today...was up for a good read and you have not disappointed.
I just hope one of those paramedics is not Raoul. ha ha.
Who was the screaming banshee? Carlotta? ha ha.
So far I enjoy the premise, but I think I might get a little confused with her son being named Erik as well as Erik being named Erik. ha ha. I will try and keep them straight. ha ha.
nightwing4164 chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
now thqt is just way too many eriks in one place.
but I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
please make raoul the bad guy in this
antam101 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Amazing
skittlesgirl99 chapter 16 . 5/27/2012
Beautiful ending. I was almost in tears. I'm gonna go check out your new fic. Be expecting some reviews from me!
maple - pancake chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
Really sad that this is the end. Well, I'm going to reread it all over again.
Phantom Serenity chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
LOL "too many Eriks"!

Lovely end to a lovely story. Can't wait to start your new one. And I'm glad I can make you laugh :)
trrmo77 chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
What a sweet and happy ending! That was beautiful! Great story! loved it - can't wait to read your next one! It will be great!
Bookgirl13 chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
Yay happy ending for everyone! Great story. Keep up the good work! :)
phantomsmelody24601 chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
DAWWWWWWW! I simply loved this story! What an amazing writer you are! I'm sad it's over, but at least they got a happy ending! I will be sure to check out your other story as well!
PhantomFan01 chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
Wow that sure is a lot of Erik's :) Well worth the wait...sad that Christine can no longer have children :(
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
It is a real good ending. There are so many Eriks, they would have to start having nicknames in order to tell which Erik is who.