Reviews for The beauty underneath
nightwing4164 chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
now thqt is just way too many eriks in one place.
but I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
please make raoul the bad guy in this
antam101 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Amazing
skittlesgirl99 chapter 16 . 5/27/2012
Beautiful ending. I was almost in tears. I'm gonna go check out your new fic. Be expecting some reviews from me!
OreoCoral chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
Really sad that this is the end. Well, I'm going to reread it all over again.
Phantom Serenity chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
LOL "too many Eriks"!

Lovely end to a lovely story. Can't wait to start your new one. And I'm glad I can make you laugh :)
trrmo77 chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
What a sweet and happy ending! That was beautiful! Great story! loved it - can't wait to read your next one! It will be great!
Bookgirl13 chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
Yay happy ending for everyone! Great story. Keep up the good work! :)
phantomsmelody24601 chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
DAWWWWWWW! I simply loved this story! What an amazing writer you are! I'm sad it's over, but at least they got a happy ending! I will be sure to check out your other story as well!
PhantomFan01 chapter 16 . 5/26/2012
Wow that sure is a lot of Erik's :) Well worth the wait...sad that Christine can no longer have children :(
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
It is a real good ending. There are so many Eriks, they would have to start having nicknames in order to tell which Erik is who.
skittlesgirl99 chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
Only one more chapter? That made me sad. :( YOU HAVE TO PROMISE YOU'LL MAKE MORE PHANTOM FICS!
anc3210 chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
Everyone likes a happy ending... Unless you're not the one living it (*cough, cough* Carol! *cough*). Still love the story! :)
Shadow of the Red Rose chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
The part where Carol says "I won' bother you again" is missing a 't'.
trrmo77 chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
AHHHH... how sweet. Good thing Erik got through to Carol... glad she's leaving them alone...

Very sweet start to the honeymoon! Great story! Glad I get to read the end before we leave. :)