Reviews for Borne of Fire, Forged in Will
divergentlover523 chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
I really hope that you continue with this story. I am falling in love with it more every chapter.
divergentlover523 chapter 10 . 7/20/2015
Okay, not only is this story so amazing that I just want to keep reading it forever, but it's very well written. But what happened? Seriously, it's been two years already since you last updated and you just decided to stop updating a popular story? I seriously don't authors of popular stories just stop updating. I really really hope that you will read this and continue updating this story. I am not lying when I say this; this story is the best story I have ever seen.
sly kitsune9 chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
u should do a double check on what genjutsu is because a transformation is not a genjutsu its a ninjutsu skill hence y in the show Iruka has all the students do the three basic academy ninjutsu
sly kitsune9 chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
sealing is fuinjutsu
gundamperseus chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
hey man i love the story like your other one the PJO story..pls continue it such a shame if a story as good,not only good but a masterpiece story such as the heir to heaven and this is not continued.i know maybe you are busy and stuffs but i hope to see updates to this your stories,you have talent in writing keep honing it..as for this story, i love it. i dont think naruto is overpowered but only advance on his peers. The plot is good i doubt i can add anything helpful to make it 1000x more is this a naruto/sakura/ino fanfic?nice if it writing if you have the time.. :D
BigFan chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
Please, keep writing I really like this story
sportytc chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
just wondering if you are going to carry on with this story and if so, could you please update soon as i would love to read more.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Well, i must say the story is coming together quite nicely.
I was somewhat surprised and delighted to see a new update appear and after reading it i can only say this... Well done.
This story is one of the more balanced and interesting ones i've read and as long as you continue writing chapters like the ones so far i shall continue to read them with much pleasure and always look forward to the next one.
Greetings.
Nightfall To Dawn chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
Please Update! Can't wait for more of the story to be revealed! xD
Nightfall To Dawn chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! :D
TheEliteKamikaze chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I'm sure this has already been pointed out but The Uchiha Massacre didn't happen until Sasuke was eight.
Pyr00tje chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
I'm really curious to see what the polls did and yeah, the story's really growing nicely. Eventhough I think it sucks that it took so long to update, I'm glad to see another chapter, finally.

Don't keep us waiting like this again ;)
Naruto1357 chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
Ha! Sarutobi still a bad man. manipulatin people and shit. Just think about naruto manipulatin people like that...his enemies are fuuuucccckkkkkeeeedddd! lol still this is an awesome story cant wait to read the next chapter. thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
Write more please
Xeno Chaos King chapter 11 . 2/21/2013
"Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honor as a Konoha shinobi!" nice final fantasy 7 crisis core refrence!