Reviews for once the magic settles
Jennifer Chinabu chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Hi.. Could you please finish the story, u know, write more chapters or something?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
I really like how you actually have Regina thinking about Snow as a kid and reflecting she could have been a "good Mom" to Snow if she'd tried and maybe she failed because she was blinding by her loss, her resentment at her Mother, having to marry a man she didn't love, etc. I like how in retrospect she sees the other sides of it all. Looking forward to more! Thanks! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Are you going to update this one further? I saved it to follow but if not I can remove my bookmark. I really like it so far, would like to see where you take it. Thanks! :)
AustinMarina chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
this is really interesting. I do hope you are able to finish all the days of the week!
Sweets And Charades chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
I loved how you've written Regina and her actions/thoughts towards Jefferson and Grace! It would have been wonderful if you've added a little of the tea party ;)
All in all this story is a brilliant idea and I look forward to reading more :)
KeptinSight chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
I hope more is on the way.
blondiecsi chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Yes please
ldqts chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
im not great at giving detailed reviews as some people are. i just dont have that way with words... but i really loved this chapter :) i cant wait for more
F75 chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Great fic! Although, if Regina had her magic, and pretty much smoldered the booths at the inn, how come she just gave up? and accepted her punishment? I think I missed that. Is it because she's tired?

Hopefully, your writer's block is cleared. Can't wait for next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
I like this...you will find your way...keep going! :)
Mar chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
I like the chapter because it was a step for Snow and Regina to have an interaction and will see how it goes on that Monday what is Snow going to make Regina do?Update soon you have to idea how much I was waiting for this chapter.
Khiori chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Oh, don't worry, this chapter is very very GOOD! It has a huge amount of emotional power-not because it is action or dramatic conflict moments, but because it is quiet and painful and questioning. This chapter is EXACTLY right. Regina is fighting despair of the most brutal kind, not of losing but of terrible heart wondering. Wondering what will become of her, of Henry, and most of all, of what she has truly become. Her interactions with Snow is perfect, the fierce strain of old enemies who once were friends, of old love that became hate and now stands poised to become either deeper hate or to turn back, to become something else. There is such a powerful grief in this chapter and it fits perfectly here. This is truly a superb chapter. You feel them not just read about them. And you feel Regina's heart. Please keep writing, this chapter was so amazing that I can't wait to read more!
Darkshadow-lord chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Great Chapter! I can't wait to read the next!
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
They cannot erase the 10 years that Regina raised should count for something.
Khiori chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Yes! Nice to see one of the 'good guys' being GOOD. Regina can't change if she isn't allowed to-or if all she has to look forward to is more unhappiness, aloneness or despair. This was a sweet and perfect scene-love the contrast between Regina and the violence (both to Rumple and her house) and her fear and despair to the child's sweetness and Jefferson's olive branch. It is surreal and very "Mad Hatter" but very real and hopeful, too. Superb writing!