Reviews for The Same Old Mistakes Over Again
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I hope that he brought it back for, his intention to find Bae, and/or his intention to defeat the EQ. He didn't know Belle was alive, and his plan had to go forward. You can tell I am rooting for Rum.
Sorcelle Dragonmoon chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I think that you should keep going with this. Not saying that because I have a serious RumBelle addiction and cant wait til the new season starts.. Nope... *blinks innocently *
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
The ending of the season finale really had me looking at the second season with speculation. Obviously they had to keep the show going somehow, but it raises a lot of questions. If the curse was a means to find his son...I was wondering if bringing in magic was his way of trying to find him. I don't know.

Either way, I was nearly on my feet screaming when Jefferson told Belle to go to Mr. Gold. It was great.
LoveFromShinola chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
EEEE! Glad someone else is floating on a cloud of Rumbelle happiness! This was a nice little insight, thank you. I feel exactly the same way about dear Rumple. He's just got Belle back, this woman he's been mourning for the past over 28 years, and he doesn't even kiss her before he just HAS TO bring magic to Storybrooke. I mean, for God's sake man, sort your priorities out! Urgh! I hope he wakes up and smells the true love standing right bloody next to him in the next season. And I hope, instead of something elaborate, he just punches Regina right across her face :)