Reviews for You and I remember Budapest very differently
MoonIce20408 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Love this!
blister on me chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Nice, but Didn't Budapest take place in Budapest,Hungary?
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Excellent story. (:
2fast2live chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I just loooooooooove how this was written. I wish they had more ClinTasha in the movie x.x I mean that scene where he says "Nat what are u doing?" Was just filled with pure emotion and I kept silently begging for more *-* I'm actually going to re-read this because I just loved it *-*
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
she screamed...and it turns out she had a wound.
that was pretty anticlimatic.
same thing with the whole "he's never been more relieved"...not much showing on what he's so worried about. you just say "he worried" and leave it at that, which doesn't do much for the reader. the storyline is rather good overall, and the setup was impressive, but the whole plotline of the memory disappointed me, since i expected more...well, drama and setup and trauma.

the ending is sweet though, how they're just barely a couple and showing it and tony yelling at them (*facepalm* i can sadly imagine him yelling that.) while the ending is cliche, it was fitting for this.
Natalie Rushman chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Poor Clint!
julliet15 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I like it! That's all I have to say. :P
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This just left me smiling very warmly.. :)

Keep writing!
Toasty
cleo nightingale chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
And now it will forever be unknown what she wanted him to know? Very nice piece of writing anyway and so true to character.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
cgfvhjnkmljnhgvfcvhb. Gosh, I can't stop freaking smiling! :D
Imaginemeruler chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I love this story it is so sweet! A perfect short story to read.
cherri0196 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Great story! I loved the background with Budapest :-) Good job!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
thanks it was a good one
Ravenus chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Oh Gods, this was just great! You describe their feelings so intense. Just wow. And the end is so cute *sings with joy*

Goes straight to favs :)

Thank you for sharing the story!
KatieLovesPeterPan chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
LOVE IT! That was really awesome :)