Reviews for From Out of the Shadows
David-El chapter 5 . 7/6
Ah, you don't even really reveal who the villain is! Why did you stop if you already had it written?
cafeina chapter 5 . 6/20
So... I've read and loved The Wizard in the Shadows, then I've read the Snippets and finally this part... but it seems you abandoned it. It's so sad that you did so! This story is amazing, I love the hilarious moments, the canaries ans Sirius and your new characters. Come on! Come back! you told us you have the ending of the story, complete it! pretty please?
draco7347 chapter 5 . 5/31
love this story waiting for new chapters
theawesomeyvetel chapter 2 . 5/8
Easy, Elwing is an Animnagus, and from the HP verse as well!
DragonSiren7 chapter 5 . 5/6
Aaaaand it's over. Apparently permanently. It was fantastic while it lasted. I'm going to go cry in a corner now.
Ciao
DragonSiren7 chapter 1 . 5/6
It's dead?! Noooooo! *cries* Dang it! Please tell me someone adopted it! Please! Oh gosh, this is terrible! *huffs and kicks wall* Oh well, reading it anyway... Most likely going to get stuck on a cliffhanger ending, per usual... Ah well, we'll see how it goes...
Arggghhh! I hate you. This is one of the most beautiful, and sexy stories. Harry is a badd asss wizard with untold power, and darkness which I love. And the humour in it w as simply amazing. The story... Simply incredible. I have read many wonderful stories that simply are abandoned or grow cold..
I still have hope that someday you will update so I fill follow and favorite this story
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 3/18
nice. um... following
the best hp and lotr xovers i have ever read...all others are slash n i never bothered wit it...hope u continued writing this story
Angel SilverWinter chapter 5 . 1/3
Great story
Nocturne chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Why have you stopped this? RESTART IT AT ONCE!
elendur chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
Amazing sequel! When is the next update coming?
Netchka chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
Oh, oh. Oh Boy things are getting going again.
Omegakishan chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
This fic and it's prequel is one of the best I have ever read, so in the name of all that is holy UPDATE!
james.mattson.7 chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
A very well written sequel so far and I was wondering if you had an estimate on when the next chapters might be up.