Reviews for From Out of the Shadows
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 12/2
i'll be honest, the only reason why i recognise the name Cary Elwes is from watching Robin Hood: Men In Tights as a kid. a lot.

hope you actually continue this series at some point.
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 12/2
the return of Morgoth wasn't too surprising. figure that was pretty much the only way you were going to top Sauron without bringing in another crossover.

though i'm kind of curious about how long, exactly, Harry and others's life spans are. i mean, Dumbledore was pushing 150 when he was killed, and he didn't have any elven blood in his veins. or at least, not awakened blood. between their magic (especially harry) and their heritage, i'd figure they could expect to live for at least 500 years or so.

also curious if you're ever going to come out with that third story you mentioned in this fic.
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 12/2
so, given the refernce to Harry being a demon killer, a lawfirm called Hyperion, and the mention of someone named Andrew possibly spiking drinks, is this a crossover with Buffy, or is it just a reference?
PheonixFyre374 chapter 5 . 3/27
Update! Please! I beg of thee!
teenwriter827 chapter 5 . 2/22
Since you have abandoned this fanfic can I adopt, or has someone else already done so?
CockByteHuntress chapter 5 . 2/20
*makes panicked noises* it's been three years since you updated how will I know what happens in your brain for the new drama
ShaiGar chapter 1 . 1/14
I suppose that (review for chapter 5) might have sounded harsh, but your Shadows story had me on the edge of my seat, laughing along with the brilliant writing, and crying at the deaths. Child of the Storm got nothing but boredom. Shadows is outstanding fiction. I hope you work on your own original work at some point. I'd love to read it.
ShaiGar chapter 5 . 1/14
It's a damn shame you're not continuing this one. This story is a fucktonne better than that Child of the Storm story.
maartenvervloet chapter 5 . 1/12
I think there is dodo DNA being kept by scientists who retrieved it from the Museum of Natural History in London

Would you be willing to revive this if a mad scientist would ever manage to revive the species by cloning it from that DNA (worth a try :P)
pikachucat chapter 5 . 1/9
awesome more please
Diana A chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
I have enjoyed this story and the one before a lot. I know it has been awhile since you updated this continuation story, but I would love to see a update soon.
Thank You for the story.
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 5 . 10/13/2015
Update!
kittyranma chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
I loved the first story, this one is giving us some great back ground. I hope the author gets their muse back soon.
guitarlover56784 chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
Uhuh, theres going to be a prequal, and a third part? It's been two years since you even updated this, and i dont think this is close to even being done
David-El chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
Ah, you don't even really reveal who the villain is! Why did you stop if you already had it written?