Reviews for From Out of the Shadows
otakumick chapter 5 . 8/14
One can only hope that eventually this story will be resurrected. What there is of it is quite enjoyable.
Phoenix-Fire-Queen chapter 5 . 4/26
I was promised that this story would not be abandoned.. Its been four years since the last update. Please please please come back! You have an awesome mix of drama and sarcastic crack humor that I absolutely adore! (I've been rolling around on my bed clutching my sides almost every chapter laughing so hard it hurt to breath.) Your plot and storyline is amazing and original! Please come back!
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 3/29
Well the change is Dudley is very nice and the two people at the end, are they talking about Eirian and Emrys?
FurryCuddles37 chapter 5 . 3/14
I love your stories. I really wish you could continue this. Currently reading you CotS fanfic.
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 12/2/2016
i'll be honest, the only reason why i recognise the name Cary Elwes is from watching Robin Hood: Men In Tights as a kid. a lot.

hope you actually continue this series at some point.
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
the return of Morgoth wasn't too surprising. figure that was pretty much the only way you were going to top Sauron without bringing in another crossover.

though i'm kind of curious about how long, exactly, Harry and others's life spans are. i mean, Dumbledore was pushing 150 when he was killed, and he didn't have any elven blood in his veins. or at least, not awakened blood. between their magic (especially harry) and their heritage, i'd figure they could expect to live for at least 500 years or so.

also curious if you're ever going to come out with that third story you mentioned in this fic.
AnthonyR89 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
so, given the refernce to Harry being a demon killer, a lawfirm called Hyperion, and the mention of someone named Andrew possibly spiking drinks, is this a crossover with Buffy, or is it just a reference?
PheonixFyre374 chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
Update! Please! I beg of thee!
teenwriter827 chapter 5 . 2/22/2016
Since you have abandoned this fanfic can I adopt, or has someone else already done so?
CockByteHuntress chapter 5 . 2/20/2016
*makes panicked noises* it's been three years since you updated how will I know what happens in your brain for the new drama
ShaiGar chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
I suppose that (review for chapter 5) might have sounded harsh, but your Shadows story had me on the edge of my seat, laughing along with the brilliant writing, and crying at the deaths. Child of the Storm got nothing but boredom. Shadows is outstanding fiction. I hope you work on your own original work at some point. I'd love to read it.
ShaiGar chapter 5 . 1/14/2016
It's a damn shame you're not continuing this one. This story is a fucktonne better than that Child of the Storm story.
maartenvervloet chapter 5 . 1/12/2016
I think there is dodo DNA being kept by scientists who retrieved it from the Museum of Natural History in London

Would you be willing to revive this if a mad scientist would ever manage to revive the species by cloning it from that DNA (worth a try :P)
pikachucat chapter 5 . 1/9/2016
awesome more please
Diana A chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
I have enjoyed this story and the one before a lot. I know it has been awhile since you updated this continuation story, but I would love to see a update soon.
Thank You for the story.