Reviews for Snippets from the Shadows
hieveryone101 chapter 5 . 3/18
Please continue with these stories. They are both fascinating and thrilling!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 5 . 1/21
I've wondered about this, many times. How a learned hatred and the physical deformity brought by mutilation could become genetic. Very interesting thoughts.
-Dyslexic Nerd
HiddenDemigod chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Oh my god! I was crying by the time I was half way through! This is possibly the funniest one shot I have ever read. I love it!
horngeek chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
This... this is actually quite a touching chapter. The Professor never really liked the 'Always Chaotic Evil' nature of the Orcs, because in his view, anything with a soul should have free will to choose. This... gets to a pretty good solution of that problem.
SeanHicks4 chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Interesting chapter, I never even thought of throwback's of the orcish kind let alone the Orc culture in the Tolkeinverse. Though your thoery makes sense in other verses like D&D or Elder Scrolls where they got halforcs...
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Peace is but a shadow of war longing to forget it's painful past,
though we pray for promising years after shedding a thousand tears... the reality of tomorrow quickly nears...
This was a good chapter, Keep it up!
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Well this is an interesting turnaround, I like the twist you've put here... if you're interested have you ever played Starcraft? Cause I'm pulling together a crossover idea if you want to hear it

Your friend
SE
Venomancer chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
DUDE DO U REALISE THE SHEER CRITICAL AMOUNT OF EPICNESS AND HILARITY YOU HAVE AMMASED HERE? THIS SHIT MUST BE CONTINUED!
Shara Raizel chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! OMFG! #$&#$*#%&#%$ -dies of laughter-
OH. MY. GOSH! I was laughing so hard inside while reading this that i got weird stares from my sister and dad from all the weird faces i must have been making while trying not to laugh and disturb the peace of my house. LOVE the crossover stuff. XD I freaking LOVE Maglor. He is NOTHING like i had imagined at the end of your fic. And TONY! I FREAKING LOVE Tony. Iron Man is by far my favorite avenger so it was awesome to see him in this. XD I love Emrys too. Oh man... this was freaking fantastic.
Shara Raizel chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Shouting matches! LOVE that Legolas was taking notes. XD I probably don't want to know what Maglor means with whatever help/aid he's got from George. Curious, yes, but not willing to know. XD
Shara Raizel chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
XD I take it that the stake was a buffy reference? Sadly I have seen very little of that series (never got into it) so my Buffy knowledge is lacking. but i LOVE that Maglor is totally into clubbing. you'd think that it'd be the opposite since he's an elf and elves are all proper and such. ;)
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
LOVED the ending lines about the lion and lioness. XD
I also loved the summed up story of the deathly hallows and the lineage story of Harry's ancestors. I look forward to reading more, but for tonight i think i'll stop here. :)
Reiko x 3 chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
I still like Feanor. Love your fics by the way. Harry being a descendent of Maedhros REALLY makes me happy as I was never happy about their line being effectively wiped out from the face of Arda. And Maedhros is my favorite of Feanor's sons. And I'm STILL annoyed with Rowling...not going into the details. Tolkien is superior. And I'm rambling...
Rhyssia chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
... Xander's bar has traveled to the larger fic-web.

The world will now quake in fear.

/follows story, already follows other HP/LotR story.

You are making me want to attempt the other books after I reread the Hobbit. And the triology.

Doooom.
Stardancer Cloud chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Funny, hilarous, absolutely fantastic.

The sacry part is that actually could imagine a meeting of the characters to go like this. Well at least everyone had their fun, apart from

I love the shadowvers stories, and Im so looking forward to the next out of shadows chapter.

See you in the next chapter.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »