Reviews for Snippets from the Shadows
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
fairly entertaining, though i recall you having Harry state he left the stone in the forbidden forest, previously. kind of makes me want tosMaedhros summoned.
Aragorn chapter 3 . 11/15/2016
Wasnt that just his memory of Feanor? Not surprising he is 'still a twat' then, considering its all he ever saw him (Feanor) as
tanithlipsky chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
NICE
Prince Chrom chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
I liked your Tamora Pierce reference, and also thought that Thor was a reference to Big Thor from the Song of the Lioness quartet.
Angel SilverWinter chapter 5 . 1/9/2015
great story
Netchka chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Can't wait to read more.
Nyt Yanse chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Loving these, hope for more!
hieveryone101 chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Please continue with these stories. They are both fascinating and thrilling!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
I've wondered about this, many times. How a learned hatred and the physical deformity brought by mutilation could become genetic. Very interesting thoughts.
-Dyslexic Nerd
HiddenDemigod chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Oh my god! I was crying by the time I was half way through! This is possibly the funniest one shot I have ever read. I love it!
horngeek chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
This... this is actually quite a touching chapter. The Professor never really liked the 'Always Chaotic Evil' nature of the Orcs, because in his view, anything with a soul should have free will to choose. This... gets to a pretty good solution of that problem.
SeanHicks4 chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Interesting chapter, I never even thought of throwback's of the orcish kind let alone the Orc culture in the Tolkeinverse. Though your thoery makes sense in other verses like D&D or Elder Scrolls where they got halforcs...
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Peace is but a shadow of war longing to forget it's painful past,
though we pray for promising years after shedding a thousand tears... the reality of tomorrow quickly nears...
This was a good chapter, Keep it up!
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Well this is an interesting turnaround, I like the twist you've put here... if you're interested have you ever played Starcraft? Cause I'm pulling together a crossover idea if you want to hear it

Your friend
SE
Venomancer chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
DUDE DO U REALISE THE SHEER CRITICAL AMOUNT OF EPICNESS AND HILARITY YOU HAVE AMMASED HERE? THIS SHIT MUST BE CONTINUED!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »