Reviews for Snippets from the Shadows
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 3/18
Prince Chrom chapter 1 . 2/27
I liked your Tamora Pierce reference, and also thought that Thor was a reference to Big Thor from the Song of the Lioness quartet.
Angel SilverWinter chapter 5 . 1/9
great story
Netchka chapter 5 . 9/13/2014
Can't wait to read more.
Nyt Yanse chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Loving these, hope for more!
hieveryone101 chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
Please continue with these stories. They are both fascinating and thrilling!
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
I've wondered about this, many times. How a learned hatred and the physical deformity brought by mutilation could become genetic. Very interesting thoughts.
-Dyslexic Nerd
HiddenDemigod chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Oh my god! I was crying by the time I was half way through! This is possibly the funniest one shot I have ever read. I love it!
horngeek chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
This... this is actually quite a touching chapter. The Professor never really liked the 'Always Chaotic Evil' nature of the Orcs, because in his view, anything with a soul should have free will to choose. This... gets to a pretty good solution of that problem.
SeanHicks4 chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Interesting chapter, I never even thought of throwback's of the orcish kind let alone the Orc culture in the Tolkeinverse. Though your thoery makes sense in other verses like D&D or Elder Scrolls where they got halforcs...
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Peace is but a shadow of war longing to forget it's painful past,
though we pray for promising years after shedding a thousand tears... the reality of tomorrow quickly nears...
This was a good chapter, Keep it up!
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Well this is an interesting turnaround, I like the twist you've put here... if you're interested have you ever played Starcraft? Cause I'm pulling together a crossover idea if you want to hear it

Your friend
Venomancer chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Shara Raizel chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! OMFG! #$&#$*#%&#%$ -dies of laughter-
OH. MY. GOSH! I was laughing so hard inside while reading this that i got weird stares from my sister and dad from all the weird faces i must have been making while trying not to laugh and disturb the peace of my house. LOVE the crossover stuff. XD I freaking LOVE Maglor. He is NOTHING like i had imagined at the end of your fic. And TONY! I FREAKING LOVE Tony. Iron Man is by far my favorite avenger so it was awesome to see him in this. XD I love Emrys too. Oh man... this was freaking fantastic.
Shara Raizel chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Shouting matches! LOVE that Legolas was taking notes. XD I probably don't want to know what Maglor means with whatever help/aid he's got from George. Curious, yes, but not willing to know. XD
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »