Reviews for A Slip of the Tongue
Delbert59 chapter 29 . 9/18
Thanks for the story
Kuwpp2 chapter 29 . 9/2
A good read. Thanks for sharing your story.
Kuwpp2 chapter 26 . 9/2
Lydia spoke the truth. Mr. Bennet is worthless.
Kuwpp2 chapter 24 . 9/2
That was too easy.
Kuwpp2 chapter 16 . 9/2
That was an interesting take with Lady Catherine and Mr. Bennet.
Thank you for sharing your story! It is a fun read! Me. Collins and Lydia is an interesting combination, I like how it came about. Very glad that Lydia finally gained some sense.
I think darcy could have persuaded lydia with half the amount. £10000 was a HUGE sum.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 26 . 4/21
There will be absolutely no justice in this story if it ends with poor Darcy being out a £10,000 bribe for a spoiled brat not to cause the ruin of her whole family AND Elizabeth does not unequivocally declare to all & sundry that her father is the world’s biggest asshole and waste of air while her much abused and insulted husband is a saint by comparison.
GlassMazeGazer chapter 1 . 4/20
Fun premise. Add a century, give or take a few years and we’d have quite the Freudian slip there...
BRyant penned that circa 1811 at earliest, so it is unlikely anyone read it before its first confirmed publication some years later.
Love how Darcy worries about Bennet effect on a girl who was gonna elope with Wickham. Pot, kettle!
MelodieMLB chapter 25 . 3/11
Thank you so much for your story. I enjoyed it tremendously.
MelodieMLB chapter 24 . 3/11
I prefer it this way. But he also has to make it so that Lydia controls the money after the wedding, instead of having to give it to Collins as her husband. Plus he has to make Collins take at least 5 baths, assuming he knows how.
MelodieMLB chapter 23 . 3/11
Like Lydia's window descent
MelodieMLB chapter 22 . 3/11
I think Lydia would runaway with the brawniest/cutest guy in the taproom.
1,283 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »