Reviews for Hear Me
campyrs chapter 131 . 6/14
This was a really good story. I liked it a lot. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
This is my second time reading this and I'm so excited. Bring on the tears!
sydthekid chapter 132 . 11/26/2014
Aw! That was soooooo good! The first hundred chapters made me cry every time. This was such a unique story with a sweet plot line. I cried, I laughed. I was even so angry by some things. The thing I especially loved about this story is How strong you made the connection Edward had with Bella while she was in limbo-not just about their relationship but that it was like he was actually there with her and it consumed him. This is definitely something I'll come back to reread, thank you for making my day with this incredible fanfic!
Twilightsydney chapter 131 . 9/1/2014
Awesome story! Such a great plot idea! Very well written too!
Guest chapter 132 . 6/28/2014
this story was very sweet, I liked it alot and I'm very happy for you and your journey to writing your own original fiction stories. I believe that this is my second or third time reading one of your stories and I enjoy all that I've read so I can only imagine that your original fic will do just fine in the world- so good luck and I'll make sure to look for you and your original works of fiction thank you :)
musicnlyrics chapter 131 . 9/13/2013
I have to tell you - the only time I stopped reading this was for class, eating, and sleeping. Thank you so much for sharing, and I'm so glad I found this! :)
DreamALittleDream8 chapter 132 . 9/1/2013
I loved reading your fic and wish you every success with your novel :)
LizziePaige chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Mmmmm... They head to the hospital at 10pm but when they get there Charlie is there on his lunch break? Either that's a mistake or Charlie is on a late shift and it feels like his lunch break :)
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Interesting first chapter, you've piqued my interest...on to the next one!
Ticcing Bat chapter 132 . 6/26/2013
Lovely fic x
StupidLambTanya chapter 132 . 4/13/2013
Great story, thank you for writing it!
janaycullen1918 chapter 46 . 4/8/2013
The white room is sort of like the room of requirement in HP (Harry Potter)
lilsunnysaunt chapter 132 . 4/6/2013
I am SO happy for you that you were able to get your work published. It totally sucks that the second house pretty much wanted to change everything, but you were able to get a publisher that liked it as was, so that rocks. I absolutely look forward to your book coming out and CONGRATULATIONS!
allie 2960 chapter 132 . 4/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Becca chapter 132 . 4/1/2013