Reviews for The Childhood of a Sociopath
Guest chapter 77 . 12/27/2017
Hate how everyone forgot and forgave how she allowed her kids to be abused and only changed once she was the lne finally getting what she deserved.

You are very small minded people if you had ever actually been abused you'd never forget and not forgive the person who let it happen
Guest chapter 54 . 12/27/2017
Ok I'm just obviously done now boring
Guest chapter 49 . 12/27/2017
Ok this is pathetic you are pretty much having his bitch of a mom get away with all shes done you are soo stupid she may of never hit him herself but she let her husband beat him and hell she threatened sherlock with his father when he didn't want the career choice SHE wanted him to have.

Nice to see you're one of the fucked up dicks who think people who allow the abuse are fine and should be forgiven.

Only reason shes ACTING like she cares now is because she NEEDS THEM noe he beats her she needs the same boys she watched and allowed to get beaten and did NOTHING to help them, makes her just as bad as their dick head father.
Guest chapter 47 . 12/27/2017
She needs to fuck off if sherlock forgives her i swear im done with this only now does she want her sons now her husband is finally beating her instend of them! Shes not a mother shes a pathetic woman who should of never been allowed children
Guest chapter 33 . 12/27/2017
So sick of all these poineless females being put in here constantly and ruining this fanfic
Guest chapter 19 . 12/27/2017
The sooner this girl is gone the better shes ruining this fanfic
FlamingPhoenix7 chapter 84 . 4/18/2017
Wonderful story I must say! The ending was a bit abrupt but I loved it. I spent full days reading this! Literally day to night! Sorry to see that you stopped but it was a pretty long story anyways so it's good, I must repeat, it was fantastic! Good job! :)
Rockelgriffiths14 chapter 84 . 4/16/2017
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 84 . 4/16/2017
I just read this amazing story and I wish you would update soon!
WraithFaithUnstable chapter 13 . 2/16/2017
"Because they're fucking blue"
priceless
WraithFaithUnstable chapter 10 . 2/16/2017
Ruh roh
WraithFaithUnstable chapter 6 . 2/16/2017
Oooooooommmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggggg thats soooooooooo saaaaaaaaaaddddddd
WraithFaithUnstable chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
Oooooommmmmmmgggggggggggg thats soooooo cuuuuuuute
Mojito737 chapter 84 . 1/20/2017
Awww... the end was beautiful. :3 It's really shame it ended. I enjoyed it greatly. But you didn't update for about three years it must be the end. :( But I still have it in my favourites. ;)
Guest chapter 84 . 12/5/2016
I hope that with the appearance of the new season, there will be updates to this