Reviews for The Childhood of a Sociopath
Kitty chapter 66 . 1/6
This story is amazing! I love Sherlock!
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 1/2
Aww, such a cute chapter!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/31/2015
I love this. It's one of the only ones that I've read that is true to the characters. It's absolutely amazing and you are a wonderful writer!
when chapter 84 . 11/1/2015
when are you goign to update I've been waiting too long for this. WHAT HAPPENS WITH HIM AND VICTOR? IVE WAITED TWO YEARS OR THREE AND THERES NO UPDATE YET FTW
Maxine chapter 84 . 10/28/2015
Somehow I kept thinking that James was Moriarty :
ELiisexy chapter 84 . 10/20/2015
to the last reviewer, this is FANFICTION and the whole point is to create an alternate storyline or embelish the story based on the fandom's pre established characters. That was kind of rude what you said.

PS. This is legit my fave fanfic ever! I pray for an update like everyday.
Courtney Lewis chapter 59 . 10/5/2015
Love the story so far but Sherlock did not grow up rich he grew up in a normal house he wasn't abused nor was he neglected he made those poor descisions himself not because of his childhood if your going to make a story about Sherlock make it accurate plus he dint know Anderson,Lestrade,Donovan,or Molly At ALL if you want this to be a guess of his childhood watch the show
meow chapter 84 . 8/25/2015
PLEASE continue writing this because I just finished reading it and I need more or I might die
missClaraOswinOswald chapter 84 . 8/18/2015
I love this fic, and I hope you don't have given up on it. I hope you update soon.
prihor5462 chapter 84 . 7/17/2015
Mycroft's stalking is great. I loved this story!
anonymous chapter 65 . 6/22/2015
hi this doesn't really pertain to this chapter specifically, but i just wanted to say something. I would rather keep this anonymous but just so you know talking and even reading about things like drug abuse and self harm can act as triggers for a lot of people who suffer from that kind of addiction. trust me, i know from experience. so in future for anything you might write, you may want to put warnings above chapters that deal with those topics.
Evarria chapter 84 . 6/20/2015
Wow. This is a long, beautiful fanfiction. I can see how your writing improved since the beginning, and I love how all the relationships have evolved. I really hope you don't give up on this story. It's brilliant.
John Hurt chapter 84 . 5/19/2015
YOU NEED TO UPDATE I NOW SHIP SHERCTOR OR VICLOCK OR WHATEVER ITS SO SWEEEEEEETTT
John Hurt chapter 78 . 5/18/2015