Reviews for Speechless TEMPORARY HIATUS
thenoobatlife chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
*oh hai I made the new account finally so sorry for no random person review*

Why must you do this to me? Firstly, Kael must burst through the cabin door and rescue Eleanor, all in the while beating up the careers. He could live, die whatever. Your story. But he must be a hero and save Eleanor from certain death. Lul.

Secondly, Xavier. He could die a heroes death or something, trying to save Dynyia. (sorry for misspelling names, but there are some pretty whack names)

Just two ideas you might like, but then again it is your story.

I practically squealed when Eleanor and Kael kissed for the first time. I don' t know why e_o. Your writing style, your vocabulary, your setting, the way it paints an image in my head... perfection.

*squeal* Eleanor and Kael could be holding each other as they die. Star crossed lovers or something like that!

Keep posting moar!
SluttyMcButtSeks chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
amazing :o continue please
Kamryn chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Wow, this is really awesome! Update soon!
CreativeBoredom chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is So cool! Sorry, I'm kind of stalking your stories free I submitted a tribute for your 59th hunger games one :) THIS IS EPICALLY COOL! I read gigglegiggle88's "Panem's Angel" story, it's so good! It's my inspiration too ;) ANYWHO! Love this, love the characters, the story description lured me to Read it :) CANNOT WAIT for the next chapter! :)
esile chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
haha uhm thanks for the shoutout but fanfic wont let me log on .

where to start? I started crying when Dynynia got picked, and continued when one of the twins also got picked! (cant remember the names). Dynynia kinda reminds me of... me... not in the fact of the hair, eyes, looks, age, name or personality, but the fact when she called herself a wimp! something I can relate to!

Tobiah... TOBUSCUS! Sorry, but Tobiah is a really good name, and hed make a smashing boyfriend ;D naw I just want you to go hug Tobiah and comfort him... O_O

The offspring child that looks like the father... I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE FOR THIS STUPID HUNGER GAMES! made me laugh! Poor poor guy, good thing he did volunteer for the little brother...

thats all I can say, except for UPDATE and its a smashing brilliant story
paint my spirit gold chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Nice story! I like that you used District 7; it's not very common. This is a really good start and I look forward to seeing more of this story :)

WordsxOfxWisdom
everdeenandpotter chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is brilliant! Don't doubt yourself! Its not boring, I think its one of the best I've ever read! When I finished.. I was like, where's the next chapter, there needs to be a next chapter! Update soon!