Reviews for Bloody Valentine
BleachFan2014 chapter 1 . 6/9
Okay, I haven't read anything yet, but I felt that it needed to be stated that I love how the publish date and update date are the same day of different years... Kay, Imma go read now...
chicaalterego chapter 27 . 6/6
Interesting fic. I'm trully happy that I bumped into it... it would be brilliant if you continue as you have woth Aki as a main focus. Having others retell in awe her awesomeness is nowhere near as fun as having her go and actually appear and do stuff.

Happy fic birthday _
codm14 chapter 27 . 6/5
Fantastic Story. I really enjoy how you take a good manga and make it so much better. Your characters are unique and awesome. Hope you continue this story.
chicaalterego chapter 3 . 6/4
Awesome! I wonder when Akami is getting the memories of her past life back.
Rayakashi chapter 12 . 3/3
I spent that whole chapter visually thinking of Teach (Marshall D. Teach) and hating on the guy instead of thinking of Thatch till I got to the A/N note on the bottom. I hate it when I get my characters mixed up cause of names. Stupid T's :P
Good Chapter :)
Hakuei Shirei chapter 27 . 1/17
This is quite a wonderful story! Actually, all the ones I've read so far are. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to review all of them DX My phone is very finicky about these things and very hard to type with. So instead, a review now that I am at home, probably won't make up for the, maybe five or six that I should probably review, but hopefully the sentiment is there?

All your Crossovers so far have been interesting to say the least. I especially enjoy this and Xanxus' Adventure in particular. Hopefully both will be updated and continued soon! I really commend the amount of thought you seem to have put into everything. There's quite a bit of error in spelling/typing (missing words or double typed words) in general, but not enough to be too irritating, and easily deciphered, at least.

Enough of that however. Wonderful content so far, and I look forward to your future works! :)

(Apologies if the text was too condensed or hard to read, I seem to have a bad habit of that at times. u_u;; But definitely looking forward to what occurs next!)
dragonlily22 chapter 27 . 12/8/2014
dragonlily22 chapter 27 . 12/7/2014
dragonlily22 chapter 27 . 11/29/2014
Rose1414 chapter 27 . 11/26/2014
Please update?
Aiko chapter 27 . 11/12/2014
Are you going to finish this story?
Wicken25 chapter 27 . 10/20/2014
I don't know what bet ace and aki have but I hope she saves his stupid ass and maybe change the plot line by doing so at impel down because she knows a lot and prefers it to the stupid island. I think she would have fun with her crew tearing up the place and breaking out it should be on her list. Ace and her should eventually hook up and have a long distance relationship they are really good for each other.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
Is it on purpose that she seems uncannily like Kushina of all people?
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Naruto started in 99 or 98 iirc op itsels in 97.

So does that include dbz since you mentioned sailor which from what ive heard was pretty much the girls dbz

On the subject of naruto... akamaru really
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Im pregnant - dead faint

That gag NEVER gets old
True that isnt word for word what happens but its the same idea and therefore the same joke