Reviews for Bloody Valentine
shiroishadow chapter 27 . 1/17
This is quite a wonderful story! Actually, all the ones I've read so far are. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to review all of them DX My phone is very finicky about these things and very hard to type with. So instead, a review now that I am at home, probably won't make up for the, maybe five or six that I should probably review, but hopefully the sentiment is there?

All your Crossovers so far have been interesting to say the least. I especially enjoy this and Xanxus' Adventure in particular. Hopefully both will be updated and continued soon! I really commend the amount of thought you seem to have put into everything. There's quite a bit of error in spelling/typing (missing words or double typed words) in general, but not enough to be too irritating, and easily deciphered, at least.

Enough of that however. Wonderful content so far, and I look forward to your future works! :)

(Apologies if the text was too condensed or hard to read, I seem to have a bad habit of that at times. u_u;; But definitely looking forward to what occurs next!)
dragonlily22 chapter 27 . 12/8/2014
dragonlily22 chapter 27 . 12/7/2014
dragonlily22 chapter 27 . 11/29/2014
Rose1414 chapter 27 . 11/26/2014
Please update?
Aiko chapter 27 . 11/12/2014
Are you going to finish this story?
Wicken25 chapter 27 . 10/20/2014
I don't know what bet ace and aki have but I hope she saves his stupid ass and maybe change the plot line by doing so at impel down because she knows a lot and prefers it to the stupid island. I think she would have fun with her crew tearing up the place and breaking out it should be on her list. Ace and her should eventually hook up and have a long distance relationship they are really good for each other.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
Is it on purpose that she seems uncannily like Kushina of all people?
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
Naruto started in 99 or 98 iirc op itsels in 97.

So does that include dbz since you mentioned sailor which from what ive heard was pretty much the girls dbz

On the subject of naruto... akamaru really
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Im pregnant - dead faint

That gag NEVER gets old
True that isnt word for word what happens but its the same idea and therefore the same joke
NemesisNecrosis chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Just thought I ought to write a review, though I may have written one already. Bloody Valentine is definitely one of if not the best One Piece fan fictions I've come across, even despite the grammar issues. Even though it's not complete and you haven't updated it in ages, I find myself rereading it every month or so, it's just that good. Your plot is brilliant, your OCs are awesome, and I love the way you've tied in Aki's magic in the new world. I'm holding my breath for you to get back into this story, if you ever do. Keep writing!
komi chapter 19 . 10/9/2014
ok... i cant continue anymore. I'm sorry.. its just your protagonist is a sue. and i have read your other work, you can do so much better, this one is unnecessary detailed an its become a bit of a chore to read i have to force myself that's not a good thing, reading should be easy, it could use a redo... and PLZ PLZ PLZ no sue's... GOOD LUCK!
Bigs-Post chapter 27 . 10/8/2014
Just found this story yesterday and got so hooked on reading it that I read it until the least chapter so far of what you have posted, can't wait for your next chapter upload and what she's going to do to Teach if anything.
beatboxpanda chapter 27 . 9/26/2014
hey good story cant wait for more
Furionknight chapter 27 . 9/13/2014
I look forward to more :)