Reviews for Never Let This Go
PrettyShieldHunter chapter 1 . 1/14
PLEASE WRITE MORE ABOUT THEIR FAMILY! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM TOGETHER BEFORE AND AFTER THE CURSE! THIS WAS ADORABLE AND PERFECT! I THINK YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER AND I WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE ABOUT THEIR FAMILY AS HOW YOU PICTURE IT! PLEASE SHOW US MORE RUBY/GRAHAM AND THEIR SON ALEX!
nhrc chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
(Panting with relief) Wow ... that was good!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Aw! I love their family.

You should expand on this one-shot ;)
WildCitrusSunflower chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
What does Alex look like? I like this and would you do a sequel?
servant123 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I love it! It's such a sweet couple, I never thought about it before, but it just works out perfectly, doesn't it? Great job with this. I only wish you had written it more together, rather than a long page of single lines, although they're great for drawing attention to a specific part, it's lost when they're all written that way (with the exception of poetry). All in all, a really good job, though :) Keep up the good work!
God bless!
TheLadyKnightofEdoras chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is very lovely. I think Graham and Red would have been an intresting couple.
Serena Milton chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Graham/Ruby are so adorable You did such an amazing job describing and capturing all their emotions Great job! But I think Rubys too young and hot to be having a kid Great story though :)
Serena Milton chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
red-opti chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
you have to continue this! i saw the summary and got excited, but now that I've read it- let's just say total fan girl moment!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This was so wonderful! I too wish graham had stayed alive to see the curse broken