Reviews for Our Insecure Longnose
The ending was anti-climatic. It was a waste of time to read it as that's how it ended. I won't be reading anything else from you. Just terrible.
Missus Carlikins chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Mm. First Sanji/Usopp fic I've ever read (technically the first One Piece fic I've managed to finish reading) and it was good. I liked your portrayal of the character.
But this ending felt sort of flat... Like there's no real closure and when Sanji started wondering if he was in love with Usopp it seemed sort of sudden.
I feel like if this was longer it could've been much better, but for the short thing it was it was rather enjoyable.
Good job.
Queen Marimo chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
i enjoyed reading this story you can do it usopp! believe in the powa of love(lolthatwasodamncorny) anyway i look forward to reading more of your stories!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
Aww! This is so adorable!
inudbzgirl chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
No you can't end it like that...I want to see my Longnose-san get his knight in shining armour.
cicir chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
no. no. nope. no. this can't be the end. You evil, sadistic author! no. you have to keep going! They have to realize they like each other! Sanji has to wake up to Usopp sleeping on his shoulder, and he has to have some sort of epiphany! You can't leave me- i mean... US hanging like that! Nope! Keep writing! Pleeeaaassseee T.T
Guest chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
WONDEFUL! Wish there was more
cicir chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
oh my gosh! no! keep going! updaaaaate!
cicir chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
*silent squeal*
cicir chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
... i see it forming...
cicir chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
oh this is pretty cute...
ani-chan24 chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Ahh, your last update was a day after my birthday! Almost feels like an accidental present. This fic is positively lovely and cute and just a bit heartwrenching, just what I love to read. I absolutely can't wait for the next update, thank you so much for sharing this with us all!
The procrastinator- MasQ chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
Yay! Love this pairing! Can't wait for the next update!
Zolufangirl17 chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Hey are you gunna continue this? Cause id like it if ya did! I really like this story!
Anon chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
This one seem interesting. I can't wait for next chapter.

Please update