Reviews for Miss Fearsome Pirate
Jordan Elric chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
-_- You're a horrible person. You didn't publish it on Mother's Day. How dare you.
DaniChibari chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I really love Tetra in this story. And the title is very fitting! Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
2 things 1 when the little girl,s mum
1th notest tetra i fort that she was tetra,s muver for a moment. 2 this story is sooo cool out of 10 *s i give 9*********s.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
;
Death88 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Good read. Nice balance of fluff and severity with the story, and the way you subtly characterize Tetra and Link (and to a lesser extent others) without detracting from the overall plot is an accomplishment. Great application of the "show, don't tell" doctrine.

While I disagreed with the way Avery behaved as a young child who can't find her mother, I suppose that could be attributed to just feeling safer around Tetra. Still, seems a little flippant that she would revert right into happy-go-lucky child behavior... ties back in with Tetra seeing herself in the kid though, so I guess it's all good.

Overall, a well told one-shot that gives some depth to an oft-overlooked segment of the whole Zelda franchise. And good on Tetra for staying away from those goblin fruits. Who knows upon what soil they fed their hungry, thirsty roots?
Sparkie chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Aww!

I like happy endings!

All's well that ends well!
Yes.I'm.Asian chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
AAAHHH OMGGGG THIS IS SO CUTE!

You did such a good job at writing this!3333

Thank you sooo much for taking my request!

And sorry i'm not logged in right now, I'm on my parent's computer