Reviews for Accel World: The Wings of Time
Destrark chapter 8 . 3/31
"Miyamori Torai. The world is changing. If the King does not lead, his subordinates will not follow. I shall be the one to judge this world, and if you think ideals alone will not change it, follow me. But if you think strength represents justice and powerlessness is a crime, leave. It shall be up to your morals."

oh god... Your trying to make a Lelouch clone or something?
Destrark chapter 4 . 3/31
It's been like a full week ever since you started fighting in the Accelerated World, and you've already attained Level 3 in such a short time,

Fairly certain thats impossible unless your changing the game. Haru (a massively hardcore gamer with ridiculous reaction speed) took months to reach Lvl 4 and I'm not sure how long he took to reach even further.
Destrark chapter 3 . 3/31
response rate. For example, like someone that can make stupidly huge scores in virtual games. When you saw the illusion flames, the program was checking your brain s response. If there s not enough aptitude, you won t even see the title logo. However... I was a little bit surprised. For me, it took about two minutes of doubt whether to accept this strange program. This made all the speech I prepared to convince you useless."
...
Come up with your own dialogue. It reads like you've got Kuro and Haru as brother and sister and not a pair of OCs.
Guest01 chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Wow nice chapter. Heart Under Blades description is like that of fate/stay night lancer's Gae Bolg ability
TheNerdy chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
Seiji Noumi?
TheNerdy chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
I want Chapter 14 PLEASE
Jeremy chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
That was amazing if u could please continue the story
dragonrising chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
love the story, quick question though, are you a programmer?
dragonrising chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
cool, I just found your fic and read the entire part you have written in one setting, I like the story, looking forward to seeing more
Guest chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
Niiiiiceeee! This actually has more action in comparison to the original work! Nicely done! More chapter please! Thanks for making an Accel World fic! You rock!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Strong start. Please post more!
Past Forgotten chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Did you think of this question your own or did you just watch Code Geass

Suppose there is an evil that justice cannot bring down. What would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Awesome Chapter! Love the fight scene of Eraser and Lotus! I'm looking forward to more of this! Even if the writer is new to fanfiction writing, I can tell he's quite good keep it up!
Fimbu1vetr chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Oh noes evilly powerful avatar!
Fimbu1vetr chapter 1 . 6/14/2012