Reviews for Of Quick Kisses and Almost Tears
Patricia Sage chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Gah, okay, I know I say this pretty much every time, but this one is my favorite of yours! It's one of my favorite stories, literally, and that's a big deal. I love love love love love love love what you did with it. At first, I was like "almost crying Blaine (which I adore as well...damn you, Darren, why do you do this to us?) at prom? Let's see how this goes." And then, as usual, it was perfect. I thought that, even though that didn't happen in the episode, the image I got of what they were saying and their actions seemed like I was watching it off of the show. You got them so in-character! Gah! xoxo Wonderful job, but I never expect anything less!
ManicPixieFanGirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. I love you from the deepest parts of my heart! This was my headcanon as soon as I saw the episode and now I have it!

:D Everything is Klaine and nothing hurts! -3
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is, hands down, one of my favorite fics by you. Awesome job! :)
amillionyears chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
sigh so beautiful. I love insecure Blaine sometimes; he's just so adorable. Oh, and the curls, the CURLS.

So, basically and not surprsingly, wonderful! :) You're awesome.

-amillionyears
jememj chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
addicted to that Blaine too! He is so cute! You wanna hug him all day long! love it!
cuter-than-a-guinea-pig chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
love, love, love! Blainers is just the cutest and i agree that kurt calling him brave would have meant a lot to him.