Reviews for The Fall
madly9 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Very interesting look into Aqualad and what he went through. Much better than what the writers on the show have presented so far.
Planet Mads chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
So. This.

The slow build-up. Starting with Kaldur’s mother and then going on to Ocean Master (who you portrayed so well and his effect on Kaldur) and then it all ended with Kaldur and Black Manta and just how he wanted simple.

So, yes, it's fabulous.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wow... This is so sad, so sweet, so wonderful! *U* I love reading about Kaldur and why he shifted, and I love this version so much! *U* Gosh, the emotion is just amazing, and the description, perfect timing, history, and characterization are AMAZING! *U* *U* Rock on! LOVE this so much! Can't wait for more from you! *U*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wonderful, sort of how I imagined things going.
maximaxx chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Very nice. I've been looking for some stories about the things that made Kaldur go evil and this is the best by far. The text is not that long in itself, but it does feel as if the strain had stretched over a long period of time and it gives off a very believable feel to it. Nice work.
Shade's Ninde chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
God this is heart-clenching, mostly because it's so incredibly in character - Kaldur's interactions with Tula read like a scene out of the show itself, and the slow buildup of his anger created this growing sense of unease. Even knowing where it had to end I found myself hoping it wouldn't because I could still see our Kaldur in all of it, until the very last line, which is chilling (no pun intended). I feel weird favoriting this because it hurts, but it's so beautifully and skillfully done. This is easily the most convincing account of Kaldur's change I've seen so far.
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
i like how you wrote this i just dont like the fact kaldur is evil but oh well.