Reviews for Harry Potter and the Faces of Confusion
ImUpToNoGood chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
Okay... Why is no one thinking of Polyjuice Potion until the kids mention it? We know that Harry,Hermione, etc have had experience with it in multiple ways, so it should have been the first thing they thought of. Also, why did no one question Padma, Pavarti's twin? These have to be mentioned, or the group just looks stupid, not thinking of them as possibilities.

Otherwise, enjoyable.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
Ron loses his sister wife and best friend and somehow he the bad guy. And Harry never like hermonie he complain. About having to spend time with her
Zenappa chapter 16 . 9/8/2012
Holy crap. Things are getting really intense! Please please please update soon :) I absolutely positively love this so much!
Zenappa chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
Adorbs like always :) this story makes me so happy! I love it! Thank you for being such an awesome writer :)
Zenappa chapter 14 . 8/26/2012
Awwwwwww :) Rose and Scorpius forever! They're kind of adorable! New favorite HP couple alert ;) Please keep writing and I'll keep on reading! Youre amazing!
xmukax chapter 18 . 8/12/2012
Pf! Battles always keep one on edge, cant wait to see who is behind all this and what is their purpose...but then the less I know the more chapters I get so...I just hope you continue :)
Zenappa chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
N'awwww! Everyone's making out lol ;) it's really cute and I can't wait to read moreN!
Jimmy chapter 17 . 8/5/2012
Love this story please update next one soon. Can't wait there so good
xmukax chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
Holy Molly! Who is she! Ohmy the convicts! Oh I fear a second confrontation won't put Harry in a good mood...I love it :)
ManaTheWeirdOne chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
Noooo, a cliffie! Man, you're a :)
ROSE212 chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
i love this story! :) please update again soon i cant wait to find out what happens :) lol
xmukax chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
Well, i've recently read the Ressurrection Movement and now i have put up to date with this one. Both are really good, i like the dynamics and the characters :)
MissJasmine85 chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
I think Harry is onto something with Havelock. Does Draco have something to do with the Death Eaters? He's certainly eager to get out of Azkaban.
I really hope Rose and Hugo cut Hermione some slack. It's always been Harry and Hermione, no matter what way you slice it.
Looking forward to more :)
Zenappa chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
Ooh what is it? Is she going to tell them about Scorpius? That would certainly be something! And I'm really glad that Emily and James got together, they're kind of adorbs :) I hope Albus and Martin don't get too jealous! ;) just kidding of course... But you're Ana amazing writer and please continue soon!
Zenappa chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
Well Mrs. Weasely was a surprise! I wasn't exactly expecting to see her anytime soon! :) I'm happy that she took Ron's comment to heart and went out of her way to visit the new couple. It's all pretty adorbable. And the blond haired chick! That's all very strange. I can't wait to keep reading! :)