Reviews for Harry Potter and the Faces of Confusion
Fred chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
It seems like Rose got her selfishness from her mother; abandoning both of her parents of Christmas.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
Please keep going! it's really good!
Zenappa chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
Gotta love Christmas :) this was adorbs and the way Ron stuck up for Hermione shows that there's still hope for the trio. Please keep going!
Zenappa chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
Everyone seems to be working together at last! :) but I feel terrible for Ron and Harry, they used to be best friends and now all of that is just gone! :( but what are you going to do? I guess it makes sense, I just wish that it didnt. And now I'm babbling lol, you're a terrific writer!
Zenappa chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
Wow this is really intense and awesome and I love it :) thank you for updating so quickly! XD
Zenappa chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
This is getting reallybg
Zenappa chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Awwwwww :( poor Rose and Hermione! They're both going through some rough times... I'll keep reading in hopes that things will get better!
Zenappa chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
Holy. Crap. What the hell just happened? I bet Hermione's thinking the same thing. Either she's a looney bin, really insanely in love or a Death Eater in disguise. My guess is the latter, although I'm quite curious. I'll keep reading! :)
Zenappa chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
:( it still sucks that the golden trio broke up. I hope that they get back together soon... I'm off to read more but please uodate sokn':)
Zenappa chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Ooh the mystery continues! So intriguing and exciting :) please continue soon!
Zenappa chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
OMG IT'S A SEQUEL! I'm literally so excited, you have no idea. I love your writing so much and I cannot wait for more! :) please please please update soon!
Covered in Bruises chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
Harry is kind of stupid. I mean when you shag someone else's wife they never want to be friends with you. Harry and Hermione did a really horrible thing and both of them seem to think they should just not have to suffer the consequences.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
should not ron have more time with his kids, i mean half custudy mean he get them for some chrimas, still hard that ron and harry hermoine not freinds.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
you cant really blame ron, if ron and hermoine got back together and she left harry, harry would not want to be friends. hope you can fix ron and harry and hermonie friendship. maybe gave himsome else to love.
joyce2474 chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
This is realy good keep it up
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »